"I know you said not to use your bonnets in the shower but I didn't want my hair getting wet!" He tried to defend his behavior.

"That's what we have shower caps for hoseok. Now I'm gonna have to wash my bonnet." Trinity scolded.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbled.

He had a bad habit of wearing her bonnets. She didn't know where his sudden interest in them had come from. It started in Hawaii. He would put one of her bonnets on while bathing and wear another one to sleep. Trinity had a lot of them and he took advantage of having a variety to chose from.

Hoseok got dressed silently after that. When he was done, he came over and laid next to her in bed. Trinity was now finished with her honey bun. She went for another but she discovered the box was empty.

"Oh no." Trinity pouted, actually feeling her heart break at the discovery. She loved honey buns.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked, looking over at her.

"I don't have anymore honey buns." Trinity said.

Hoseok chuckled. "That's why you pouting?" He asked.

"It's not funny. And yes, it's why I'm pouting. We don't have anymore honey buns or fruit roll ups and I really want some right now." Trinity said.

Hoseok sighed, running his hand down his face.

"You need to stop eating all that junk food, trinity. It's been nonstop for a week straight." He said.

"It's black history month. Telling me I shouldn't be doing something seems like oppression." Trinity pointed out. It was the fourth of February.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, standing up from the bed.

"Are you going to get me more honey buns and fruit roll ups?" Trinity asked hopefully, her eyes widening as he slipped on his slides.

"Yes, crybaby. But only because I need a new grinder." He said.

"Thank you." Trinity smiled, laying back in bed as he grabbed his keys. Hoseok kissed his teeth before leaning in, basically asking for a kiss.

Trinity pecked his lips twice before picking up her phone to finish scrolling. She wanted a full meal now but she would settle for the honey buns and candy.

"Anything else you need, lil bit?" Hoseok asked. Trinity shook her head. "Not that I can think of." She answers.

"I'll be right back then." Hoseok says, knowing that the dollar store closed in another thirty minutes.

All throughout the night, trinity kept waking up and eating honey buns. Hoseok was trying to sleep. Whenever he rolled over to hold her or kiss her in his sleep he would open his eyes to see her sitting against the headboard unwrapping a fruit roll up or honeybun.

It was adorable but a bit concerning. Whenever trinity ate a lot like that he more than likely came from stress. Either that or she was having some type of growth spurt. If that was even possible.

He was getting a bit concerned. Was a parasite growing inside of his girlfriend?

The next morning, trinity was in his arms. Her head resting on his chest. She held a half eaten honeybun in her hand as the other laid on his face. Yes. His face. One of her fingers in his nose.

She was so weird these days but he was used to it at this point.

Trinity was the first to wake up. She groaned to herself, feeling the sleep in her eyes. She held on to the honeybun as she sat up and stretched her arms. Looking around the room, she seen Oreo laying peacefully on his bed in the corner.

Hoseok snored softly, one hand behind his head as the other laid on his stomach.

Trinity sat in silence for a bit. Until suddenly, her stomach felt a bit heavy. And by heavy she meant uneasy. It seemed as if at any moment she would vomit. And the unsettling feeling sat with her, causing her to leap up from the bed and rush to the bathroom.

She dropped the snack on her way there. And got to the toilet just in time to throw up all the contents in her stomach, holding her lower stomach as she did so.

Hoseok woke up to the sounds of her throwing up. Out of pure concern, he jumps up from bed without a second thought and followed the sounds into the bathroom.

"Baby?" He mutters in Korean, going over to her and rubbing her back as she threw up. He blinked as he watched her, trying to relieve the heavy feeling in his eyes.

Trinity flushed the toilet, leaning back into his chest as she cleared her throat. Hoseok sighed and kissed her cheek.

"I told you not to eat all that shit. Now you probably sick." He complained.

Trinity looked away. Okay so he has warned her. But it wasn't her fault that she couldn't stop.

"You okay?" He asked her. Trinity shook her head.

"I think I have a stomach ache now." Trinity mumbled. Hoseok expected that would happen.

"I have work later on but I might need to cancel and stay here with you." He told her. Trinity felt bad. She didn't want to keep him away from work.

"No-"

"Yes. I'm not leaving you alone while you're sick." He said sternly. And that was the end of that.

Trinity nodded and kept quiet. They stood up from the floor. Trinity turned on the water at the sink and grabbed her toothbrush to brush her teeth.

Hoseok watched her for a minute before leaving the room. He picked up his phone and sent Sik a text, telling him that he wouldn't be able to attend the meeting that evening.

He knew Sik would understand. He had children that got sick, and a wife too. So he knew what it meant to take care of someone.

After that hoseok put down the phone and picked up the honeybun box and fruit roll ups. He went down and put them in the pantry.

"I should get a fucking lock for this thing." He mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief at Trinity's strong ass sweet tooth.

He then went back up to the room and waited for her to finish brushing her teeth.

The meeting they had scheduled this evening was pertaining to the Kendrick's. The court date was right around the corner. They had the guy who would be admitting to his crime, but they were still trying to figure out ways to make amends with the Kendrick's after this.

Hoseok didn't want them as allies but he didn't want any bad blood between them and his men either. So it would be best to come to a truce after everything hit the fan in the courtroom.

He would have to hold off on that meeting now though. Because trinity wasn't feeling well.

-
A/n: I know I was supposed to update again yesterday but yesterday was a bad mental health day for me 😭

I'm feeling better now so I'll update again today.

Excuse any mistakes <3