chapter fourty five

Start from the beginning

Slowly I took off my jeans and my boxers, leaving them in a pile on the bathroom floor while my dick sprang free and hit my stomach. I was agonizingly hard. Reaching out, Megan gripped my dick in her tiny hand and used the precum leaking out of the tip as lube, stroking me up and down.

It was my turn to whimper and moan but soon I needed more. I pulled her body forwards, pushed her panties aside and ever so gently, pushed my dick inside.

Both of us gasped when I bottomed out inside of her and I stayed still for let her adjust to my size. She gave me the okay to move and I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her. Megan cried out, arching off the counter and wrapped her bound hands behind my head.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" The woman cried over and over again.

"You like that baby?" I breathed heavily.

"yes daddy." Megan moaned.

Angling my hips, the tip of my cock brushed against the spongy spot inside of her and her legs started to shake and quiver. Removing a hand from her hip I wrapped it around her throat inside and applied pressure.

Looking down I watched my dick slip in and out of her. Slipping out so just the tip was still in before slamming all the way into her. She felt so fucking amazing wrapped around me.

"Oh my god!" Megan shouted, her eyes rolling back into her skull.

The woman leaned forwards and began biting and sucking any inch of skin she could reach, covering my in hickeys and bite marks. It only added to the pleasure and soon both of us were cumming hard. I came all over her stomach and she came all over my dick.

After a few moments I wiped off my cum with some toilet paper and threw it in the toilet and flushed. I helped her down from the sink and was there to catch her just in case she couldn't stand up. She couldn't.

"My legs are jello." Megan laughed and I laughed with her, helping her get out of her clothes and taking my belt off her wrists.

I helped her into the shower and I got in after her, her small body melting into mine as she hugged me underneath the stream of water. Without thinking my head went down and rested on top of hers and there we stood for what felt like hours.

— • —

The party was in full swing when Megan and I pulled up, wearing outfits that her stylist and mine picked out for us. We entered Kourtneys house, smiling and greeting people as they said hello.

"I'm gonna go and get a drink. You want anything?" I whispered in Megan's ear.

"Surprise me." She smirked, "I'm gonna go find Kourtney."

With a lingering gaze the actress disappeared into the crowd and I made my way over towards the drink table. I grabbed a red solo cup and took a look at my bottle options.

"This party is amazing. Are they all like this?" Fat Amy gasped in pure excitement.

I couldn't help but laugh, "pretty much."

"Aca awesome." The Aussie breathed and made herself some Jack and Coke, "don't worry, I won't show my vagina. Unless they ask."

I laughed and shook my head, pouring myself some vodka and red bull to start and got Megan some crown royal peach with some peach tea mixed. She seemed like the type.

"How are things?" I asked.

"Well not the best. I mean Aubrey graduated a few days ago and Beca is all sad, cooped up in her room working on her beatpad. Chloe is trying to pretend she's over you but we all know she's not, at least she has Tyler to fall back on. And the others, well I know they're all bummed and upset we're not doing worlds. Some German group took our spot."