chapter forty four

Start from the beginning

"Nope." I cheesed.

"Aren't you cute. We should probably get around. We can grab some breakfast before you have to soundcheck and get around for the show later."

I hummed, agreeing with her. We shared one more soft kiss before getting out of bed and getting around. I started the shower while Megan texted Kourtney to see if she and Travis wanted to grab breakfast with us, to which of course the model agreed in a heartbeat.

CHLOE'S POV:

Before Beca could tell me, I already knew. I guess that's what I get for following her on Instagram still. To be fair she was still following me. Today was y/n's first ever show and it was sold out. It sold out within hours. She really was growing into fame everyday.

I was proud of her, I mean she set out to accomplish her dream and she was doing it. And I know I made her feel bad for following her dreams, I just felt like she chose her dream over me more times than not. Add on a baby and... well I could blame it all on the hormones. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hate her. It was almost exhausting to even try and hate her. So when Beca told me she and the other Bella's were going to go to the show, we were all surprised when I said I wanted to come.

I was nervous, excited, scared. I was many things. I mean Beca said they had access to backstage where they could watch the show, even invites to the after party. It was obvious we were going to bump into y/n. I was going to see y/n face to face after so long. I think I was more excited than anything, but the feeling of wanting to vomit from nerves started to hit.

There was so much between us. So much we needed to discuss. How would she look at me now? Would she even spare me a glance? Offer me a few words? There were so many questions and I was working myself up. No matter what though I wanted to look good tonight. If not for her then for me.

YOUR POV:

I fiddled with my rings in my fingers, wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a Metallica band tee and for shoes I chose some doc martens. I had a denim jacket I was gonna pair with the fit that was laying on the couch.

Shoes clicked against the floor and I turned and looked to lock eyes with Megan. My jaw hit the floor. The outfit she had chosen left me speechless and I could feel my dick stir in my pants a little. Calm down y/n. Breathe.

"Gorgeous

"Gorgeous." I complimented. Megan strutted over towards me and placed her hands on my chest, kissing my throat and I shivered.

"Sexy." She husked, "Now come on, I'll let you drive and maybe give you road head on the way there."

Megan swayed her ass as she walked away from me, stopping and throwing a smirk over her shoulder, "You coming daddy?"

I grabbed my denim jacket and ran to catch up to her, "Not yet I'm not."