1-5

Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Doomsday Boss

On August 8, 1975, in the health center of Shigang Commune, Yucheng, Guangdong Province.

When Jun Ning regained consciousness, she heard someone say next to her: "I'm sorry, it's too late for you to deliver, we've done our best, hurry up and prepare for the funeral!"

These words are usually from the hospital doctor. to the patient's family.

But she clearly remembered that in order to protect the base she created and thousands of people, she had already perished with the Zombie King, and even her body was blown into pieces, how could she still have the chance to be sent to the hospital for rescue?

Just when Jun Ning was confused, she heard several voices mixed with men and women anxiously, "Doctor, please, please save her again!"

"Doctor, please save her again! Let's go!"

"Doctor, she is an educated youth in our village, and she drowned because she was saving people. If she is gone, my party secretary will not be able to explain to the organization and superiors..."

The male doctor who just started talking, With a bit of regret and helplessness, he said: "Everyone, I'm really sorry! We really tried our best. You arrived too late. When she arrived, she was out of breath and her heartbeat stopped. We did first aid. It's still useless, hurry up and prepare for her funeral!"

Junning listened to them and tried to release her mental power.

The surrounding scene, covered by her mental power, instantly reflected in her brain like a holographic image of the end of the world.

Jun Ning used his mental power to see that the young male doctor in a white coat went out directly after he finished speaking.

What remained on the spot was an uncle in his fifties with a dark face and a righteous face.

There were also two young men and a young woman who was handsome and fair.

A few of them seemed to be hit by the bad news from the doctor, and all of them were dumbfounded with red eyes.

After a while, the young woman was the first to cry loudly, "Junning, Junning, how can you leave us, how can you just leave? Woohoo, you're gone, what should we do? Ah? 呜 ... "

She cried while crying, she rushed to Junning's body, holding the body of Junning, and vigorously swaying.

Jun Ning, who had just regained her breath, was crushed by this woman's vigorous movements and weight, causing her sternum to suffer greatly. The pain made her almost out of breath and almost fainted again.

This woman's cry, when she heard it, she felt that it was too fake, as if crying to others.

Where did this wonderful actress come from?

Almost crushed her to death!

The woman flew over to press her and shake her vigorously, with too much malice, as if she was taking the opportunity to vent her deep malice and hatred for this body.

I really don't let others go even when I die!

So poisonous! ! !

Another handsome man stepped forward.

His face was a little sad, he gently pulled the woman up, and said softly to her: "Qingqing, don't cry, let Junning go on the road in peace!"

The uncle who was in his 50s also stepped forward. , said to her with a stern face: "Lin Qingqing, don't cry, you cry so much, don't you feel at ease when she goes on the road!" After the uncle finished speaking, he said to another tall and handsome man: " Fu Jingwei, you are very strong, come and carry Junning out, let's use an ox cart to pull Junning back first!"

Fu Jingwei replied in a hoarse voice, "Okay!"

Junning's eyes were still closed. He was just looking at this Fu Jingwei with his mental strength.

Fu Jingwei is tall and straight, with broad shoulders and long legs. He is at least 1.85 meters tall.

He was only wearing a simple white shirt and black trousers, but it couldn't hide his handsome appearance and high-spirited temperament.

At this time, his face was very serious, with only a pair of red eyes, which revealed his mood and revealed his grief and sadness.

Fu Jingwei looked at Jun Ning's pale face, thinking of her optimistic attitude towards life, thinking of her sunny warm smile, and her ears seemed to be ringing with her crisp and pleasant laughter.

Seeing her now lying there with her face pale and silent, and thinking that she might never see such a sunny smile again, Fu Jingwei's mood became even more sad and griefed.

He slowly stepped forward with heavy footsteps...

Just when he wanted to open his arms to hug Jun Ning, Jun Ning suddenly opened his eyes.

When Fu Jingwei saw her open her eyes, his heart skipped a beat, and then he was overjoyed and asked her excitedly, "Junning, are you awake? How are you feeling?"

Junning smiled at him, "Thank you, I It's alright."

When Fu Jingwei heard her words, he grinned at her, turned his head back and shouted excitedly: "Old branch secretary, old branch secretary, come and see, Junning is awake, Junning she is awake... "

Jun Ning can feel that Fu Jingwei's concern for her comes from the heart.

And Fu Jingwei's excited voice also successfully made the old party secretary and others react.

They immediately rushed up excitedly and surrounded Jun Ning.

The old branch secretary asked her with concern, "Junning, are you awake? How are you now? How are you feeling?"

Junning looked at the vicissitudes of life of the old branch secretary, and smiled back at him, "Old branch secretary, I'm fine, I'll be fine when I go back for a rest."

Qin Yan also stepped forward and asked with concern: "Junning, you're awake, it's really good, are you alright?"

Junning also returned. SHe said, "Thank you, I'm fine."

The black heart lotus was still there pretending to wipe her tears and crying, "Junning, you scared us to death! Woohoo, it's great that you're awake, we can feel at ease when you wake up..."

Jun Ning pretended to be tired and closed her eyes again, not wanting to pay attention to her.

When Fu Jingwei was surrounded by the crowd, he quickly ran to the doctor's office.

He said excitedly to the young male doctor just now: "Doctor, doctor, that educated youth just woke up, please come and take a look." The doctor was stunned for a while, and then said with a puzzled look: "Impossible, I checked it out in detail just now, and it really doesn't help..."

Fu Jingwei reminded him eagerly, "Anyway, she's awake now, doctor, please help her check again. Let's go!" The doctor came back to his senses instantly, and immediately said: "Go! I'll go and see!"

Fu Jingwei hurriedly thanked him: "Thank you doctor! Thank you!"

Open the position and ask the doctor to give Jun Ning another detailed examination.

After the doctor checked Jun Ning, he said to them with a look of surprise: "It's really a miracle! This is the first time I've seen someone who has stopped heartbeat and can still live again. It's really amazing! Too much! It 's amazing!"