"Alright, I'll hold you to that." Jungkook says, reaching out his arms for a hug. Trinity gave him a hug. He smelled like cologne and liquor. It kind of made her sick after smelling it but while smelling it she realized it was an amazing scent.

And it was strange. Because hoseok often smelled like weed and cologne. So Jungkook smelling like liquor and cologne shouldn't affect her much but it did.

"I'll see you around, kook." Trinity steps back from him. Jungkook waved as she got in the car. "See you around peach."

_______

When Trinity got back to the apartment, she damn near collapsed once she set foot in the door. "Sooo tired." She yawned as she dropped her purse on the coffee table.

Hoseok came from around the corner with a towel on his head. He must've been washing his hair in the shower or something.

"Hey baby." He greeted.

"Hey." Trinity says, sitting down on the couch.

"How was your night?" Hoseok asked, plopping down beside her and spreading his legs to get comfortable. He threw his arm own the back of the couch behind her head and stared at her as she talked.

"It was nice. Me and Yanna got to catch up and as usual, Jungkook's band was amazing." Trinity said.

"Mhm." Hoseok hummed. "Did you eat anything?"

"No. And I don't want to." Trinity said light heartedly, turning sideways on the couch to stare at him eye to eye.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He stared her directly in the eye. At first, she thought he was simply zoning out. But after awhile it became a bit scary because his eyes got darker and his pupils become a bit more dilated.

"Are you high?" Trinity asked. Hoseok shook his head.

"Nah. I don't even have no papers. I have to get some." Hoseok licked over his lips as he looked away.

"Are you cheating on me?" Hoseok asked all of the sudden.

Trinity's mouth dropped. No way had he just asked that.

"What?" She laughed.

"I'm not laughing." Hoseok deadpanned. Trinity stopped laughing instantly.

"W-why did you ask me that?" Trinity stuttered.

"You smell like cologne and liquor." Hoseok said. "You told me you wouldn't drink. So now I'm thinking you was around somebody that drink. Or some guy that drink. So why do you smell like that?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh my god hoseok are you serious?" Trinity smacked her lips.

"As a heart attack." Hoseok said stoically. She tried not to laugh but it was hard not to. It was obvious he was drunk or atleast a little high. There was just no way.

"Hoseok I didn't cheat on you. I hugged Jungkook after the performance and that's it." Trinity said. "You would know if I was doing something I had no business doing. Since you have your little spies watching me."

Hoseok kissed his teeth before nodding. "Mhm....go put them keys on the dresser." He said.

Trinity sighed. "Really hoseok?" She asked. She knew he didn't think she really cheated.

"Yes really." Hoseok said.

Trinity muttered a string of curses under her breath as she picked up her keys and walked past him towards the room.

"If I cheat on you trust and believe it's gonna be with Joseph Morgan." Trinity mumbled. "Or Dominic fike...he's hot too." She added.

"WHAT?!" Hoseok asked. Trinity raised her eyebrows. "Nothing..." she said before rushing up to the room.

When she entered she seen on the bed that his rolling tray was out. And a half smoked blunt rested there along with his grinder. He was most definitely high.

"Silly ass." Trinity mumbled, placing the keys down on the dresser before leaving the room again.

When she made it downstairs she seen hoseok ... sleeping on the couch. She hadn't been gone for a minute and he had fallen asleep.

Trinity shook her head. She entered the kitchen to see his whisky on the counter. She knew he had been turning up while she was gone. He was both high and drunk. A dangerous combo but she was glad it knocked his ass out.

She was a little concerned though. Why had hoseok been drinking and smoking the minute she left? Was he stressing over something? Was he upset? If so, she needed him to talk about it. Trinity didn't want him to turn to substances that would ruin him more than they would help him. That was something she really needed him to avoid.

"Goodnight." Trinity said softly as she took the towel from his head and ran her fingers through his hair. Trinity groaned, moving around a bit before pulling a couch pillow closer to his chest.

"I love you." Trinity adds, leaning in and kissing his forehead before walking up to their room.

" Trinity adds, leaning in and kissing his forehead before walking up to their room

-
A/n: just a filler :). Since it's the weekend, I plan on updating again today and over Saturday and Sunday. The last chapter should be posted either Monday or Tuesday :(

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI <3

My muse, my sunshine, and MY MAN🤞🏾😌I love youuu

Excuse any mistakes <3