"I'm aware that she's married with a kid but she's still sexy. She slick wanted me the first time we met but I'm a taken woman now." Yanna sighed.

"I thought Michelle was a flirt...Jesus." Trinity shook her head.

One thing trinity picked up was that women who liked women were much more straightforward and assertive than men who liked women.

It's like they knew exactly what the other woman wanted so they just went for it. Trinity was amazed by it every single time Michelle mentioned other women despite being married, and whenever Yanna reminded her that she was pansexual.

"You guys are weird." Trinity says, popping a French fry in her mouth as Jungkook came out on stage with Nari and her cousin following behind.

"Of course we are." Yanna remarks.

________

"You guys were amazing." Trinity compliments. After the show, Jungkook, Nari and Jen (nari's cousin) joined them at the table.

"Thank you. I love how you try to come out and support as much as you can. It means a lot." Nari said.

"Agreed. People tell us they'll come but never show. You're a good one, peach." Jungkook adds as he picked up his shot glass to take it all back in one swig.

Jen was silent for the most part. She showed her gratitude with her face which Trinity could understand.

"So what are you guys plans after this? We planned on going to the late night arcade. Doing childish shit, playing games and stuff." Jungkook shrugged.

"That sounds fun. I'm down." Yanna said. Trinity was tired eventhough she had been sitting this entire time so she would pass.

"I'm sorry guys. I would love to but I'm feeling a little tired. Maybe next time." Trinity said.

"It's fine, peach. You ready to leave?" Jungkook asked. Trinity nodded as she grabbed her purse.

"Yeah. Yanna, you okay?" Trinity asked.

"I'm fine trin. I'll go with them to the arcade and then go back to the dorms for the night." Yanna shrugged.

"Okay. See you later. Love you." Trinity was of course overly affectionate, giving Yanna a tight hug after standing up from the table.

"See you guys." Trinity waved. Just as she walked a few steps away, she could hear Jungkook's footsteps beside her. Trinity laughed.

"What you doing?" She asked him.

"I'm walking you to your car. It's late at night and weirdos could be lurking around." Jungkook mumbled, opening the door for her.

"Thanks." Trinity said. They walked out to her car. He watched her unlock the doors as he tucked his hands into his pockets.

"I miss seeing you at the school, peach." Jungkook said. Trinity smiled softly. "I miss seeing you too. But I had my reasons for leaving."

"I know. I won't press you, I'm just saying. We should all hang out more." Jungkook said.

"We should. And we will. Whenever I have free time." Trinity said.