Rindou x fem reader

I'm such a huge fucking simp for Rindou so time to give y'all another shitty Rindou chapter.

Hope y'all enjoy ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

I saunter into the classroom, throwing a sickly sweet smile at the teacher before walking down one of the aisles of chairs. I run my hand across the cold table tops as I pass, making careful calculations in my head before cutting across into the next aisle. I finally settle into a seat neat the window and drop my bag on the floor next to me as I slump down in my seat. Folding my arms, I let out a dramatic sigh and see the teacher roll his eyes from the corner of my vision.

I'm the first one to detention I see

In my defense, it wasn't my fault. Some girl seemed to think I was hitting on her boyfriend and yanked my hair after I tried to walk away from her.

I had no choice

I broke her jaw and gave her a couple bruises on her face. Actually I should have gotten a thank you card for not doing worse to her. All's I did was ask her boyfriend if he had a pencil I could borrow, she cornered me with a gang of her friends after school.

Maybe I went a little overboard by injuring all of her friends too, sent two of them to hopsital. They deserved it though.

I push my chair back slightly and kick my feet up on the desk. I rest my hands behind my head and blow a bubble with the gum I had in my mouth.

"Feet off of the table"

I scoff at him, not bothering to move from where I was positioned.

Hey, it's comfy

The door is doing open and a boy and blonde girl enter, sitting down in chairs at opposite ends of the room.

It's not my first time in detention and there seems to be an unspoken rule of sitting as spaced out as possible.

I pull a nail file out of my pocket and get to work on neatening up a couple nails.

Another 2 boys walk into the room and sit down, one with his hair gelled up and the other with a snake tattooed on his arm.

How tacky

With each person that joins, the teachers eyebrows sink a little bit lower into a deep frown.

He evidently doesn't wanna be here on a Saturday, let alone be here with us.

What seems like the final person finally arrives and the teacher walks over to the door and closes it with a click. Turning back, he picks up the bin that was sitting next to the door and begins to walk slowly down an aisle

"Now you all know the drill, no talking, no eating, no drinking, no texting, no calling, no leaving, no disruptions and absolutely no chewing gum" he arrives next to my desk and slams the him down next to me

I take the file off of my nail and blow away the filings before turning quickly and spitting my gum out into the bin with a satisfying thump as it hit the bottom.

He picks the bin back up and dawdles back to his desk at the front.

The door is thrown open once more, this time hitting the wall with a loud bang. In walks a tall boy with blond and blue hair. A pair of glasses sat delicately resting on his nose and he stopped still when he stepped in the room.

He shoots a look at the teacher who takes a hesitant step back before walking to the back of the room and taking a seat.

Huh, that's strange