Baji x masc reader

Gather round my gays, gals, curious straights and everything in betweens, it is the moment you've been waiting for. We're going for Baji because, admit it, we both know you want him to bite you with his fangs. I personally have been telling several people I want him to bite me, they only grow more concerned as the day goes on.
Some girl x girl oneshots may follow soon because admit it, the TR girls are gorgeous. Anyway, enjoy my lovelies ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

"Maybe it's best to find more info about Moebius before we fight them, as much info as we can find"

"Are you going against Toman, Ken-chin?" A quiet voice replies, his words wrapped in a promise of violence.

The Commander and Vice Commander were back at it again. At least once a week this happens and maybe once a month Mikey-kun accuses Draken of treason. I feel my eyelids getting heavier, heavier than they've been all day. It's like stones are attached to them. I rest my head on my hand and close them. A minute with them closed won't do any harm.

I haven't been sleeping very well, in face I haven't been sleeping at all. I finally told my dad about him and he kicked me out, homophobic bastard. My mum had begged him not to but he yelled and screamed and hit her across the face when she tried to pull his arm away from where it was stationed around my neck. I've been living on the streets for a couple days now, there's not many safe spaces to sleep. In fact I don't think there's any at all, at least not that I can find.

All's I have is what I could grab in the 10 minutes my dad gave me to leave. I could only fit a few clothes in my bag so I packed my Toman uniform and some clean shirts and socks and stuff. Well that and my motorbike.

I'm the vice captain of the 6th division of Toman, so I get the privilege of attending the more exclusive meetings. The one's where Draken and Mikey just fucking fight the whole time. I swear to god I never know if they're going to be best friends or enemies, even one wrong word can change the atmosphere between them.

I'm sitting on a couch by myself, that's probably why I'm feeling even more tired, it's so much softer than the rocky ground I've been laying on lately. Pah is sitting on the arm rest of the coach, lord knows he's gonna break that soon. Mitsuya and Baji are both on the opposite side sitting on a raised wooden section and Hakkai is sitting on the floor below me. There are a couple others but I don't want to open my eyes to remember where they are.

I hear the sounds of fighting cut off and everything goes quiet. Finally, peace.

Wait no that's not right. I open my eyes to see what's happened and I see everyone looking at me.

"Having a good nap there, y/n?" The vice commander says in a low voice. Yep Mikey has definitely pissed him off.

"Sorry, I'm listening still" I take my hand away and sit up but it's taking all of my energy just to keep my eyes open, I can feel them drooping again.

"You alright y/n?"

The long haired boy looks at me, eyebrows furrowed. Our eyes met and I felt a rush of butterflies in my stomach. No, now is not the time y/n, everyone is watching.

"Yeah, just tired"

Draken sits down beside me, he had been standing for most of the meeting. Lord knows he probably needs a rest too, don't blame him for sitting dow- aaaaand he's staring right at me. Okay it's that kind of sitting down.

"How much sleep did you get last night y/n"

"Why does it matter?"

"It just does"