Rindou x masc reader

I'm in love with a psychopath but I'm gonna make you lot fall in love with him too. Enjoy my lovelies ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

"And what about me? Hm?"

I stare into his cold eyes, unflinching as he raises his voice at me

"You think I want to be spending this much time away from you? You think I haven't seen you...flirting with all the other guys?"

I can feel myself getting more and more pissed off

"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT FLIRTING WITH THEM" I raised my voice back at him

I was hanging at Rindou's apartment and he had saw Mitsuya text me while I was in the shower and now he's accusing me of god knows what. His jealousy can make him cold, irrational and mean. Everything he denies being.

"Doesn't fucking seem like it" he growls crossing his arms

I look at the man standing in front of me, we were in his kitchen. I barely recognise him. His once soft caring eyes had been replaced by a harsh glare and his beautiful lips were curled into a snarl.

"Maybe if you actually stopped hiding me from the world then...b-boys wouldn't flirt with me, but I can tell you right now I'm never the one who initiates or...or encourages them" I feel my face heat up from anger. My mouth was curled into a snarl of its own

I'm so sick of him treating me like I'm less than a human.

"You know I can't, you always ask me to do the fucking impossible" He steps closer, I could feel his hot breath on my face. This was probably the closest he's gotten to me in weeks but all's I wanted to do in that moment was shove him away from me.

"You know, I-I'm not the problem here" I say, backing away from him. I feel tears of frustration welling up in my eyes, his outlined blurred in front of me.

"If you wouldn't spend so much bloody time with your brother, in your stupid little gang, then maybe I'd feel like I was in an actual fucking relationship rather than this...thing we've got." I say, almost spitting out the words.

He looked at me like I'd slapped him. I hadn't meant to be that harsh, I wasn't even thinking when I said it. His eyes glistened under the kitchen light and his mouth had fell open slightly.

But I guess I'm not completely wrong, we barely ever spend time together, he doesn't answer my calls and texts me maybe three times a week. Hell he's only kissed me twice in the 5 months we've been dating. I don't want him to tell me he loves me or announce to the world he has a boyfriend, I just want him to show me any form of affection. Absolutely anything would do, just enough to know he cares.

I turn on my heel and walk out, grabbing my coat and opening the front door. I hear his footsteps behind me.

"Where are you going?" He says grabbing my wrist

"Away from you, I need some time to think" I snatch it back out of his hand and continue walking

I leave the blue and blond haired boy standing in the doorway, not looking back at him to see if he'd followed.

I put my coat on as I walked down the steps, struggling to get my arm into it. Who does he think he is? Surely he can't think that what we've got right now is a happy relationship, we've barely got one at all. I just wish he'd put in some effort, I'm the one who texts him first, I'm the one who organises dates and even then he's always busy and never tries to reschedule. I'm getting sick of it.

I look down at my phone and unlock it, only to see a photo of us as the background. I had my arm wrapped around him, smiling, and he looked like he didn't even want to be there. Fitting I suppose.