Kazutora x fem reader

In this one Kazutora is already your boyfriend, I'm just supplying y'all with some daydreaming material
You know the drill my dears, enjoy ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV:

"Y/N-chaaaan" his voice rings out. I had left him in the living room to play his video games while I grabbed us some snacks.

"Just a sec" I call back. I could hear the videogame's music playing from all the way out here, he's definitely got that on too loud.

I tidy up the slight mess I made, humming along to the music and place the ramen into two bowls. I feel a sharp pinch as I reach into the water in the sink. I spot the culprit hidden below some soap suds, a knife I had carelessly tossed into the water while I was cooking had pricked my finger. I dry my hands and walk over to the cupboard where I knew the first aid kit was, the blood slowly trickling down my finger.

I grab a plaster out and wrap it around my finger when I feel two strong arms wrap around me from behind. It's at that moment I realise the music had stopped and I feel Kazutora bury his head in my neck.

He mumbles something that I don't quite catch

"What was that?"

He pulls his head up slightly before repeating

"You okay, princess?"

"Yeah I'm fi- wait did you just call me princess" I say raising my eyebrow and spinning around to face the boy behind me.

He blushes before wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me into a hug

"I-I was just trying it out"

I giggled into his chest in response and wrapped my arms around his neck, I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach

"What happened to your finger?"

"I stabbed it with a knife"

He pushes me a away quickly and holds onto my shoulder, looking me in the eyes with a very concerned expression.

"You what?"

"Stabbed it, while I was washing a knife. It was only a small stab don't worry"

He lets out a chuckle and pulls me back in. He wraps his arms tight around my back and leans backwards, bringing my feet up off of the floor and he begins to spin around in a circle. Laughter fills the kitchen as he quickly sweeps one hand under my knees, picking me up in his arms and spinning faster.

"You're gonna get dizzy and make us both fall over" I say, in a fit of giggles

"Fine fine" he slows down before stopping completely, he doesn't put me down tho.

He just looks down at me, a cute lopsided grin his face before walking off out of the kitchen.

"Wait wait the ramen" I cry out

He backs up to where I'd left the ramen bowls on the counter and I grab them, holding them steady as he continues on his journey back into the living room.

As he gets close to the couch, he slowly places me down on it, careful to not make me spill any of the hot ramen before dropping himself down next to me.

I offer him the bowl I'd made for him before a thought pops into my mind

"Fuck I forgot the chopsticks"

"I'll grab em" he says, jumping up and placing his bowl on the table before I even had a chance to argue. How cute

I blow on the bowl in my hands, the steam rises and warms my face up. It's definitely too hot to eat right now so I place it next to his and grab the controller Kazu-kun had been using.