Baji x fem reader

Ever wondered what Baji would be like as a boyfriend? I can answer you that one, psychotic

Anyway here is some cute Baji moments for y'all to feast on and as payment for my sin of writing a topless Kisaki oneshot, I present a topless Baji oneshot, enjoy ;)

P.s B/N is brother's name

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

"Come on y/n, we're late!" My little brother grabbed my wrist and started walking faster. He's only young so it's not actually that much faster than we were already moving. But I'll let him pretend it is I guess

We 'sped' down the street towards the dojo. My mum makes me take B/N here once or twice a week for his lessons, because it stops him causing chaos at home. Before he started coming here mirrors would get smashed, tables get broken, bins get set on fire and probably the worst of them all, he'd leave my bedroom door open when he ran out.

I don't mind it at all to be honest, it's quite fun to watch him learn all these different punches and kicks. Granted they're the most basic ones since he's only 6 but it's nice to see his face light up when he finally gets the hang of it. Makes all the time spent here with him worth it.

We finally reach the front doors and he lets go of my wrist and runs up to the door, pulling it open and rushing inside. I walk up to the door and swing it open lazily and stroll inside. It's got a distinct smell in here, it's really strong when you first enter. I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's one of my favourite smells. I stop and take a deep breath in and close my eyes for a moment before continuing on down the hall.

Usually we come on Wednesdays and Sundays but he begged me to take him today since there's a scheduled tournament for his age group. I'd normally arrange to go out with a friend on Saturdays but his happiness takes priority. Well that and I have an excuse to boss him around at home and make him get me drinks, it's nice have my own little slave.

I walk into the wide open gym and see b/n with his little buddy both warming up. And by warming up I mean they were firing invisible lazer beams at each other and running around jumping on and off of benches. I make my way over to the money man, I don't actually know his name but I do know that I owe him the money for this session.

Nothing is free, b/n thinks this is though. I don't plan on telling him that I have to pay for him to come here, he still deserves a little magic in his life. I pull out the fiver from my back pocket and hold it out for the man to take.

"Back again, I see" he says, watching my little brother causing mayhem.

"Yeah that clown can't keep still, but it's better to bring him here than have him do this in the house. He smashed my mum's favourite mug this morning"

"Children" he sighs, shaking his head in a joking manner. I chuckle as I start walking away, over to my usual spec on the far wall. I prefer to stay away from the other parents, the first time we came here they thought I was b/n's mother. Like come on, I'm 14 what the actual fuck Karen.

I see a group of boys down at the far end of the gym, they seemed a lot older than the kids in b/n's age group. In fact...they look like my age. They're wearing the same martial arts uniform as the younger kids but they are wearing belts of different colours, I'm assuming they're higher ranks then.

I don't think I recognize anyone, they mustn't be from my school.

I turn my attention back to b/n and see him wacking his friend with a foam pole. A smile spreads across my face.

Just like me when I was his age.

I turn back to the older boys and see two of them sparring. They move a lot faster than the kids I normally see in the gym, their movements more precise and strong. One, a boy with long black hair turns and brings his legs up, spinning through the air before landing a kick in the center of the other's chest.