Koko x Inui

We all want it, we all need it, we all deserve it. The iconic TR boyfriends

Enjoy, my lovelies ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Inui POV:

Maths sucks. I slam the textbook closed and put my head on the desk, I'd only been doing this for 15 minutes and I'm already so sick of it.

"Working hard I see"

I look up at the handsome boy in front of me and grin at him

"What's so important that you would disturb my very efficient revision?"

"Efficient?"

"I'm trying a new method, if I sleep on the book, the information will go into my brain via osmosis"

"Uh huh" he says absentmindedly before moving the text out of the way and revealing a page of sketches underneath.

"Efficient?" He says again

I burst out laughing as my face warms up and see a smile growing on Koko's face.

"Yeah doodling is exactly what I'd call efficient" he replies, sarcasm dripping from every syllable of the sentence. He knows me too well

"Ah caught me"

I see his hand still resting on the book and I spot a large purple bruise half hidden by his sleeve

"Where did you get that?" I say, drawing his sleeve up an inch and grabbing onto his wrist. I can wrap my index finger and thumb around his wrist and have room to spare, how have I not noticed how slim they are before? Has he been eating enough?

He quickly snatches his arm away, pulling his sleeve back down

"Secret"

"Fighting again?"

"I had no choice, it was either that or I would have lost all the profits I made this week. It was over something stupid as well" he says, averting his gaze from me, a put appearing on his lips

"You win?"

"Course i did" he says flashing me a smile and sticking his tongue out before turning his head to glare at some kids making too much noise a couple tables over. A classic Koko move.

They're way too loud for a library. They grow silent as they see the boy watching them, I can see fear in their eyes. It's funny, he's never once glared at me the way he glares at so many others. When I see him doing business he has almost a constant glare on his face, he has to concentrate I guess.

I look at the boys soft face, marvelling at his jawline.

"Down for some Ramen?" He says, breaking the silence. He turns towards me a sparkle in his eyes, the kind I only saw when he came out better off in a business deal. I don't go to many with him, I don't like that side of him. But that's the only part of him I don't like, everything else is...

Perfect

"On you?" I look into his dark eyes, I don't know many people with irises as black as Koko's. I could stare at them all day.

"As always, you're too broke to buy anything yourself" he says, rolling his eyes before meeting mine again.

He never wants to spend his money but when he does it always seems to be on me, I guess that's how he shows he cares.

I stand up and grab my bag from the back of my chair and quickly shove my books and papers into it, not caring if they got crumpled.

"Let's go" I say, flashing a smile at him.