Angry x fem reader

For those of you who do not know, Angry is the twin brother of Smiley and his vice captain. Does that count as a spoiler? Anyway he is my son and I love him, time to give him a girlfriend. Hit the lights.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

Y/N POV:

The twins of Toman. Despite their nicknames they actually have almost contradictory personalities. Smiley is overall a bit of a psychopath, is the kind of guy to laugh at a kid crying on the floor. Angry on the other hand, one of the politest, most loving, sweetest boys I've ever met. You quickly discover this is the case upon getting to know them. In fact you can tell almost instantly upon meeting them. Angry says his please and thank you's religiously whereas Smiley's most used word is motherfucker.

I guess you could say they are my best friends. We go to the same school and I've known them since well before Toman, maybe 5 or 6 years? Smiley started calling me Meh about a year ago to fit in with their nickname 'theme' because apparently I have the most neutral face they've ever seen. I find it kind of funny, they can never read how I'm feeling just from my face, they have to work it out from my words.

All three of us joined Toman around the same time, well they joined a couple weeks before me but that's pretty damn close. Apparently they talked me up to Mikey until I got a personal request from him to join. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Not many people get a personal invite from him.

Anyway here I am in one of our Toman meetings at the shrine. I'm near most of the 1st Division members since that was the division I was placed in. I didn't give too many shits about what division I was in although Angry did try to get me put in 4th with him, failed miserably I might add.

I look across the crowd of boys and see two tufts of blue and orange hair poking out of it. I'm gonna make the educated guess that those belong to the twins. After Mikey dismisses us I wander over to them and put my hand on the blue one's shoulder and wrap my arm around the neck of the orange.

"So..." I begin

"Lunch at Udon's?"

Udon Kazoku was our favourite restaurant, we go there at least twice a week and it's responsible for roughly half of the debt I'm in at the moment.

Angry sighs

Did I mention he's the one I'm in debt to? He already knows what's coming

"Yeah sure!" Smiley pipes up

"Let me guess, neither of you have brought money"

"Nope"

"Nuh uh"

"Lunch is on me then"

I let out an evil sounding chuckle while Smiley...well...smiles. I can feel an ache in my stomach from how hungry I was, I just had a coffee in place of my breakfast. Not the healthiest decision but hey I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

We make our way down the shrine staircase and towards where our bikes are parked.

"Motherfucker, I forgot, I've uhh got a couple things to deal with then I'll meet you at Udon's"

"That's fine, be safe" his brother calls out without looking back at him as he walks off towards the shrine. His voice wobbled a bit at the first part of the sentence.

"Yeah don't die on us Smiley or I'll kill you myself"

I hear his laughter drift away as we make it to our bikes. I see the absence of my bike and reality hits me like a brick