Smiley x fem reader

I realise I said I'd be doing some x male reader as well but I guess I'm just in the zone rn with the female ones but I'll have a male one out pretty soon if that's what you're waiting for. Enjoy the show my lovelies.

Warning:

Do not read this if you are not up to at least chapter 150 of the manga, this is your first and final warning, I am not at fault if you get spoilers. I will feel bad if you do though so please don't :(

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV:

I finally jump down off the climbing bars, I had been up there for nearly half an hour, I think. Why hasn't he turned up? He promised he would come this time.

I make my way past the slide and swings. What am I even doing? This is the third time he hasn't turned up when we'd arranged plans, why do I still bother? It was his idea to come to a kids playground of all places and now here I am, absolutely drenched to my core from the rain. I have on one of my favourite dresses as well, had to look nice for him ofc. The rain is going to ruin my new boots.

As I get closer to the the gate I stop and rest my hand on it, the wet metal is cold against my palm. Why am I still doing this? I am the only one trying anymore, he just hangs around with his gang all day, that's all he ever cares about. Fighting and Toman, those are his two loves. There's not room for me. I don't know why I ever believed there would be.

I push open the gate, a loud creek follows and I make my way up the path back towards the main road. Maybe they were right, maybe my friends were right when they told me he's just a delinquent. I gave him a chance, offered him my heart and at first it was great. I had fell in love. But now...now he is slowly chipping away at it, I feel more and more broken every single day. I haven't spoken to him in days now, he hasn't called me in weeks.

I remember why I fell for him. He was so nervous at first, he was sweet and funny. He was fun to be around, he treated me like a princess. He put in effort.

I cross the main road onto the other side and walk past the bustop I'd gotten off at to get here. I don't feel like getting on a cramped, damp, smelly bus right now. I think I'll just walk home instead. The fresh air might do me good, besides...the rain covers up the warm tears rolling down my face.

It was our anniversary, we'd been dating a year now. He said we would go for a walk in the park, that doesn't sound like much but I jumped at the chance to even be in his company. As soon as I said yes he was off, walking off to find the rest of his Roman buddies he'd left alone to come talk to me.

I'm done with it

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Smiley POV:

Shit, I'm late again. I jog-walk slightly down the long alleyway, damn it's like 500m, why is it so long. I can't disappoint her, not again. I've been busy what with all the business involving Tenjiku and I've been neglecting her. Dammit why did the meeting have to run over like that? Today of all days???

I look down at the flowers, checking them one more time in my head. Lillies, check, daisies, check, peonies, check. Her favourite flowers. Angry and some others from Toman helped me arrange everything, we had to put our money together to be able to afford the flower bouquet. Flowers are so fucking expensive, oh my god. Angry bought the chocolates for me this morning, that man is my saviour I swear. I had forgotten to buy them yesterday like I planned, he knew I'd forget so bought a spare box.

I hold the flowers in the one hand and the box of chocolates in the other, I still have my gang uniform on as I was planning on meeting her here straight after the meeting. I picked the park closest to it and after I meet her there I'm going to take her for a meal at her favourite place. I can't wait to see her face, I miss her. I miss the little happy dance she does when she gets food, the way she smiles at me, the way she snorts when she laughs. I love it all. I love her.