Draken x masc reader

Apologies for the late release, I generally have a chapter out every night/ every two nights but I've been....lazy I guess haha

I'll be back to regular publishing times after this, school is just hellish right now with the amount of work we're being set. Kids who take further maths at A level are all masochists (yes that sadly includes me), change my mind ಠ︵ಠ

Apologies for the short chapter but anyway enjoy my dears ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

I collapsed onto the sofa and shut my eyes. My head is throbbing, my nose is red and sore and my eyes hurt so much. The light is too bright but I don't have the energy to get up and switch off it off.

I let out a frustrated groan before rolling over and lying face down on the pillow. Why did I have to get sick today of all days? It's the first day I've been able to hang with Ken-chin in ages

I hear keys in the door and the sound of it creaking open echoes through the hall.

"Y/N, where are you?"

I do my best to get off of the sofa but only manage to roll over onto my back again before he stalks into the living room.

"Listen I've had a call saying they need me to go bac- are you okay?"

He looks down at me, concern filling his eyes.

"I'm fine yeah" I mumble out. He stands above me, his phone in his hand. "Do what they need you to, don't worry we can hang out another day"

Deep down I hoped he would listen because I didn't want him to see me this sick. I looked terrible, my hair is a mess and my eyes are red and I can't stop sneezing.

"No, no, forget that shit, you're sick. You really think I'm going to leave you by yourself like this?"

"But-"

"No buts, you always come first, remember?" A soft smile spread across his face lazily

Before I have a chance to protest once more, he hits a button on his phone and holds it up to his ear. It rings 3 times before the person answers

"Hey Inui, I can't make it back into the shop. My boyfriend is really sick and I need to take care of him, I'll get down there early tomorrow if you still need my help. Yeah thanks, see ya"

I can't help it as tears fill my eyes. God why do I get so emotional when I'm sick? I literally started crying before because I dropped my toothbrush on the floor.

Ken leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead before sweeping me up in his arms and carrying me out of the room. I swear it's like he's carrying a small pet, he doesn't seem to act like I'm anything heavier than a hamster

"Wh?" I mumble out

"You're sick. Sick people get ramen in bed." He says calmly without looking down at me, focusing on not tripping as he walks up the stairs. I look up at him as he walks, he has a small smile still resting on his face.

A smile of my own grows on my face as I close my eyes. I find a new reason to fall in love with this boy every single day.

He nudges open the bedroom door with his foot and walks in slowly. He places me down on the bed and pulls the covers over me, he ruffles my hair before turning and leaving the room.

I lay there, my eyes still closed and just keep the image of his soft smile in my mind. It sends butterflies rushing through my stomach and my smile grows wider.