'No,no..I shouldn't drag Yuno into this what Maggie is trying to do might be an opportunity to end my bond marriage with Lim without letting Yuno witnessing it..I can't take anymore chances that might hurt him especially that I am now aware of his feelings..'

"Why are you dozing off (Y/n)? Is there something you want to say to Yuno first?"I snapped back into reality when Bell calls out as I shake my head for response and shake my mind off from the thoughts I am having and lose my grip into Yuno's arm.

"Just call me if you need anything,okay?"he says while putting the strand of my hair back to my ear as I only nod my head for response before he walks away with Bell to the other bookshelf as I glance back to Maggie.

"Shall we? Let's find that--"I cut her off.

"No more acts Maggie..bring me to where Lim is right now."I said and it caught her off guard as she then finally release what I was going into as she nod her head saying.

"Very well,I also wanted this to happen..I'll bring you to him without any bad intentions.."she said and I then started following behind her heading our way where Lim was at leaving both Yuno and Bell behind.

'His warm hands on mine..his arms around my waist and his affection..I must protect them if I still want to be with them--be with him..'

.

.

.

"I don't care anymore..if I have to hurt someone to prevent myself getting into something that I don't want too--so be it.."

~~~

BACK AT THE PUBLIC LIBRARY

"(Y/n)!??"

"Maggie!!"

Both Yuno and Bell has been calling (Y/n) and Maggie out for a couple of minutes already but they couldn't find them nor have any of their response and Yuno is getting worried about it.They decided to find outside to look any traces of them and Bell find out some footprints and they followed where it was heading to and it stopped around the capital and they find Maggie whom was floating just by the entrance as they run towards to approach her and she sees them too.

"Oh,so you've found out more early than I thought?"Maggie says as she faces the two which Bell and Yuno looked at each other confused.

"What are you talking about!? We both were looking for you and (Y/n)--where is she!? She's making my Yuno worried about her!"Bell complains with a pout as Maggie look hesitant for a bit.

"Tell us the truth Maggie..where is (Y/n)? Why is she not with you and why did you both leave us behind?"Yuno asks as Maggie points inside the capital but Yuno couldn't find (Y/n) around he only sees a bunch of seats with fancy things for a wedding ceremony.

"I'm sorry that I lied.."Maggie says about to tear up.

"What do you mean that you lied? What did you lied about?"Bell ask confused and worried at the same time.

"Everything about what I told you yesterday..I'm not (Y/n)'s magic spirit and Lim is not a pure Celestial race..he's hybrid.."she says which shocked and caught both Yuno and Bell's off guard.

"Where is (Y/n)?! We need to get to her and make a--"Yuno got cut off by Maggie.

"I already told her about the lies I made up and she's desperate to end the bond marriage that I am worried if anyone is trying to interfere..you won't be able to stop two Celestial race pure or not about having a duel to end or continue the bond marriage.."Maggie says sending a shiver down to her spine while having the thought about the two's duel.

"Not a chance..I won't let (Y/n)'s emotion gets into her."Yuno says determined as he walks inside the capital looking around for something.

"What are you doing Yuno!?"Bell asks from behind.

"Trying to stop and save (Y/n) if I can find her,that is.."

.

.

.

"You know I want you.."

"But,I can't have you.."