Sixth Year XI.

The entrance hall was packed with students, all milling around waiting for eight o'clock, when the doors to the Great Hall would be thrown open. Those people who were meeting partners from different Houses were edging through the crowd trying to find one another. The same was the situation for a couple of Gryffindor boys who were waiting for their dates. Fred and George were standing at the bottom of the staircase with Lee Jordan, waiting for the girls to come down.

Since they didn't feel like lingering in the common room any longer, with every girl above the third year there spraying their perfume around the room. It was truly not the best mixture of scents. And Fred and George of course wanted to set up a prank or two since Fred was sure Angelina wouldn't allow him to do so once they enter the Great Hall together. Lee was going with Alicia. He took pity in how miserable the girl was after not being asked by anyone. So he took it upon himself to make his friend happy.

"How long do you reckon it'll take?" Fred asked in annoyance, moving with his dress robes for maybe a tenth time already. He was just making it worse. It made him look just more dishevelled than before. George rolled his eyes, stepping closer to his brother and correcting his vest and robes to make him look somewhat presentable.

"We are not waiting for that long Fred, it's fine." He dismissed his older brother, who frowned at the way George all of a sudden looked more mature than him. He pushed his twin away with a huff.

"Bugger off mate, you are worse than mum." All of a sudden it got quiet in the filled entrance hall. Eyes of the people staring at the stairs leading to the common rooms of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Many students descendent those stairs today. But by far none had made the crowds stop in awe as this particular group of girls.

Angelina Johnson stood on the right, wearing a dark purple dress that hugged her sporty figure perfectly, making her look like a goddess. The hair and makeup made her look more professional and almost like an adult. Which she kind of was since she was over seventeen already. On the left stood Alicia Spinnet, looking so proud and beautiful in her bright yellow dress. The boys could remember how long it took for Alicia to pick it out. It was torture, but now she looked so breathtaking with it. Now there were many disappointed guys of Hogwarts and Durmstrang that realised how they blew their chance with the stunning girl.

And the last one was the girl in the middle. Her blonde hair was curly and she wore the most stunning purple dress. She looked like a princess. Princess Rhea Black. Just like Fred kept calling her all those years, she was now resembling the exact picture. Her father would be proud, she looked just like her mum. Even McGonagall who came through the big oak door was left staring at the girl in amazement. It was like a trip down the memory line. Seeing that same dress once again on one of her best students.

The room got filled with ridiculously loud whispers as the girls descended the stairs. Revealing Katie behind them who didn't look as traditional as other girls with her dress robes that usually a wizard would wear, but she wore it better than most male students of Hogwarts. The girls came down going to their dates right away. Angelina walked over to Fred with a smile, but the boy was staring at Rhea who stopped by George who didn't waste time and showered her with compliments right away.

"Um, so...how do I look?" Angelina asked after a while of awkward silence between her and the Weasley. It got Fred to snap out of his little trance and he looked over at Angelina, giving her his signature smirk.

"Stunning, Ange. Absolutely stunning," He said taking her arm and pulling her to the Great Hall. Totally oblivious to the way Rhea was gazing after them, a longing look in her eyes.

"You're going to be okay?" George asked with slight concern in his voice. Rhea could have anyone she wished for. Many eyes of the male even female population were on her. Staring at her longingly, wishing they could be with her. Yet she was still set on that one boy that seemed to not even notice her dazzling presence. "We don't have to go to the Ball if you are not comfortable with it. I wouldn't mind just going to the common room and playing Exploding Snap or something." George said quickly trying to lift Rhea's spirit.