Sixth Year V.

Once, Bill, Charlie and Percy arrived it was almost time for the match. And so the rather large group set their course for the stadium. Fred and George had their faces painted on, and even Ron and Harry allowed Rhea to draw something on their cheeks. But Ron insisted they both were supporting Bulgaria, because of Ron's man-crush on Viktor Krum. Percy couldn't help but scoff at their newly decorated appearance. But wasn't allowed to say anything to it because Charlie started gushing at how amazing it was.

"I just don't understand I am not that hideous," Hermione stated as they were walking behind the group. The little trio of girls was talking with each other for most of the walk. Well, it was mainly just Hermione and Ginny talking and expecting Rhea to give them some advice as she was 'wiser' and 'more experienced' than they were. Neither of the two younger girls seemed to consider the fact that Rhea was probably as experienced as they were when it came to boys.

"You don't look ridiculous Mione. Right, Rhea?" Ginny said, assuring the brunette while relying on Rhea to be supportive as well. On the other hand, the blonde was still utterly confused as to why would these young witches be asking her for advice on boys and beauty tips. It appeared to her as totally ridiculous. Rhea didn't even know how to pick out her clothing properly. Only pairing up whatever came up in the wardrobe first. It never was a long process for her. Neither did it interest her that much. She actually saw herself as the second option girl.

When compared to Angelina or Alicia who were both tall and skinny or to Katie who had long legs, Rhea with her short height and wide thighs felt a bit short on the beauty element there. But what she lacked in the perfect Barbie look she always somehow got back on her personality. That was the golden tip on her.

"Um, what?" The blonde asked confused as if she were zoned out on the whole conversation, which she probably was. "I mean you are stunning Mione. But why is it even important?"

"Because boys find it important." Hermione reasoned, acting as if what the boys thought was the top priority. Rhea tilted her head to the side pulling a grimace at what Hermione said.

"Top importance I see." She murmured under her breath, shaking her head at the single-mindedness of the young girls. She actually thought Hermione was somewhat smart and wouldn't be thrown off guard by some boy. Just because boys her age were at that very special age when they liked to judge girls based on appearance. She had to suffer through that with the twins as well and it is true when they say that it is only a phase. At least for some boys, it is.

They won't remain judgemental of every single thing girls do, wear or say. Preferences change. Luckily even the characters of some people do undergo some sort of change. Otherwise, Fred and George would still be finding the Ravenclaw girls with their long legs the most beautiful goddesses that have ever walked the earth. And Lee would most definitely still be crushing on that one Hufflepuff who used to wear her skirt just below her bottom. Those years were torture as well as the time it was funny when the twins finally realised what was going on with them.

They were walking for mere minutes until they were stopped by someone. In the large group and from her position in the back of it, Rhea couldn't tell who it was that had stopped them in their track. But she was too tired of the absurd talks of the two younger girls so she decided to push her way to the front somehow.

"Fancy a flutter on the match, Arthur?" Rhea heard once she finally got focused on the conversation upfront while pushing past Charlie to get towards the twins. The sound of coins jiggling caught her attention. She looked up to see Ludo Bagman there, trying to get Mr Weasley to place a bet. "I've already got Roddy Pontner betting me Bulgaria will score first, I offered him nice odds, considering Ireland's front three are the strongest I've seen in years, and little Agatha Timms has put up half shares in her eel farm on a weeklong match."