Second Year II.

The group of six friends were sitting in the Great Hall, today was the day. The day they have been waiting for. It has been a week since they arrived at Hogwarts. Fully getting into their studies once again, well, at least some of them did. And today was the day of the tryouts for the Quidditch team which were held by Fred and George's brother Charlie. So to say that the two of them were pretty confident about making it into the team was an understatement. The others on the other hand weren't as sure.

Especially Rhea was all fidgety. Getting into the team was a big thing for her. Something she has always dreamed of and now it was at the reach of her hand. And yet it felt so far away from her. That Saturday morning in the Great Hall when the others were eating Rhea was just focused on nothing in particular. Her mind racing with things that could go wrong. She is not afraid of falling off her broom, it is more like finding out that she is not good enough to play Quidditch. Unlike Fred and George, she wasn't free to practice her skills outside with her siblings, without getting spotted by muggles. She was bound to stay with both her feet on the ground and just practice throwing her ball through the hoops that she had tied on the tree.

It didn't feel like enough practice for her. She was anxious and it was apparent on her troubled face. The answer to the question of why was more than obvious. Her father used to be on the team in his years at Hogwarts. And from the talking of her uncle, she concluded that her dad and uncle Prongs were big on Quidditch. Being absolute stars in their years here. And Rhea wanted that. Not because she wanted fame. But because she wanted to be somewhat closer to them, especially to her father. She wanted to be like him with all her might.

Her thoughts troubled by the pressure of her past were showing off on her usually cheery face. Not going unnoticed by the other five members of the friend group. Just like the fact that they have been in the Great Hall for almost an hour already and Rhea still didn't yet touch her food. She was sitting next to Fred and George as per usual. With Lee, Angelina and Alicia opposite them. And everyone was aware of the apprehensive look clouding the beautiful eyes of the only blonde in the group.

Fred and George shared a look, nodding at one another setting into action. George nudged Rhea, gently waking her up from her trance while Fred turned away from them doing something others couldn't see. Rhea looked up, feeling slightly disoriented, for a while forgetting where she was. Her eyes travelled around the faces of her friends. Seeing the worry and curious stares from them. She turned in the direction of George who was the one who called her into the world of the living in the first place.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused. Scanning George's dark brown eyes for any hint of what was happening.

"We would like to ask the same question," He stated with a shrug, pointing towards the empty plate in front of her. "We've been here for an hour and you still didn't eat a bite. For good ten minutes we are just waiting for you to get out of this little trance of yours," George stated, getting a nod from the others in agreement. Rhea sighed realising he was right. She was holding them back. Being stuck in her little worry-land of hers.

"I'm sorry." She apologised, sending a small smile to all of her friends. "I guess I am worried about the tryouts today." She admitted, her eyes falling on the surface of the long table. A plate with something got pushed in front of her eyes. There was a buttered bread with a smiley face made from a vegetable. Rhea looked up and to her right to see Fred grinning at her.

"The tryouts won't be much success if you collapse there from hunger. Come on, eat him." Fred encouraged, nodding towards the character that he had made from vegetables and bread. Rhea pouted looking down at the little smiley face made from tomatoes and red pepper.

"Aw but it's too cute." She said earning a laugh from Angelina and Alicia.

"Just close your eyes and eat him, Rhea." Fred sighed rolling his eyes, with a secretive grin appearing on his face.