Fourth Year VIII.

Rhea was floating in the air on her broom, her body practically laying on it as she listened to Alicia speak about the Hufflepuff Seeker Cedric Diggory. Rhea was slowly falling asleep, her last night's visit to the library catching up to her. As well as the fact that her creepy experience with the running water and feeling of being followed, was still frightening her deeply when she closed her eyes. Honestly, she only managed to get a little shuteye a few minutes before she was woken up rudely by her dormmates. And Alicia dreaming about Diggory boy surely wasn't exciting enough to keep her awake or interested whatsoever.

The Hufflepuff Seeker sure was handsome. And he was quite cute and nice last time Rhea spoke to him. But that didn't mean she would be drooling over him right now. If she weren't so tired, sure, she might be glancing in that direction a few times through the game, but today she will be glad to not fall off her broom before the match even starts.

"Rhea, are you even listening to me?" Alicia asked, her foot gently kicking into the blonde's broom to shake with her a bit. Rhea quickly lifted her head looking over at Alicia, her eyes tired and threatening to close any second.

"What? Oh, sorry, I guess I zoned out on your talk about how perfect Diggory's hair is today. My bad." Rhea muttered the last part sarcastically, once again getting in her lying position.

"Mind you, his hair is perfect every day, but that wasn't even close to what I was saying." Alicia next to her frowned, shaking her head at how uninterested in her talking Rhea was. Angelina flew towards the girls, abruptly stopping between them. Giving both of them that stern look.

"What are you two doing? Oliver told us to fly warming laps. Not linger in the air and chit chat about stupid Pretty boy Diggory." Angelina snapped, feeling annoyed by her two friends. She was taking the matches seriously, and today they needed to win against Hufflepuff to ensure their win in the Quidditch Cup. It was of the most significance now. But to her Alicia and Rhea looked to be in a different universe. Especially Rhea who they had to practically drag out of bed this morning.

She didn't even lift her head from the broom that she was lying on. She just stayed in her position, staring straight down at the ground. If Angelina didn't know any better she would say that Rhea was fast asleep on her broom. But that had to be ridiculous, right?

"Just because something crawled up your ass today doesn't mean he is stupid." Alicia frowned, giving one last look in the direction of the Seeker of the opposite team before gripping onto her broom and flying away to do her laps.

Angelina looked satisfied for a second, looking at Alicia flying on her broom. But then she realised that there still was one more person that she was scolding earlier. She quickly moves her broom so she is now facing Rhea who hasn't moved an inch.

"You've got to be kidding me," Angelina muttered to herself, flying closer to the floating girl whose ponytail was covering her face so she couldn't see whether her eyes were open or not. Flying right next to the seemingly sleeping girl, Angelina leaned closer. "Wake up Black!" She yelled right into the blonde girl's ear. Effectively waking her up and getting her to her senses.

Angelina did a good thing by flying right next to her because as Rhea woke up to the world of the living and conscious people she lost her balance and almost fell from her broom. Of course, Angelina's quick senses allowed her to catch the girl and keep her sitting securely on the wooden handle. Rhea's face looked pale as if she were sick and her eyes had these dark almost black circles under them. She didn't look quite as bad in the morning when Alicia and Angelina hauled her out of the bed. 

If today wouldn't be such an important match Angelina would be worried if Rhea isn't sick or something but since today was the day D in their Quidditch calendar, Rhea had no other option but to suck it up.