Raven accepted his apologies and his cash. But only because she figured he had changed.

Negative.

Things took a turn for the worse. Her grandmother fell terribly ill when Mila was one and Raven, now 17.

Malcom left again, claiming that he couldn't stick around but he would keep in touch. Raven didn't hold him back because he had a career to peruse and plus she trusted he would keep in touch.

He didn't. And for the third time, she was left alone. Struggling. All because of him.

Raven became a big stone cold towards men after Malcom. The more she grew the more she realized that there were other, more important things to life. She had a beautiful, intelligent, kind daughter to take care of. She had work and business to handle. She didn't have time to fuck around.

But once she turned 23 she met a guy.

No no, she met a man.

At first she gave him a rough time. But she learned to warm up to that man because he proved to her just how perfect he could be. Just how secure and protective he could be in a relationship. Just how he could be a provider and a lifelong companion. Just how much of an amazing father figure he could be to her baby girl.

And Raven realized, that all the tears she once shed for Malcom, were nothing but a waste.

He wasn't worth it and could never amount to Yoongi Min.

And yet, here she was. Broken over him...

Flashback over.

"He died, Yoongi." Raven whispers.

For a minute, Yoongi was silent. He stared at her with not a single thought behind those coffee brown eyes. His lips slightly parted as he scoped out her expressions. It was hard being in his presence at times because Raven knew that he studied every single detail.

"And I don't...I don't know what to do." She sniffled, looking down at her lap.

How was she going to tell Mila that her father died? Granted, Mila never had a relationship with the man. But that's exactly why it hurt so bad.

Knowing that Mila would never even get the opprobrium was enough to crumble Raven. It hurt so fucking bad. Nobody would every understand that pain for her.

"He wasn't a good man, Yoongi." She tells. "But he was still my baby's father and to k-know....that she'll never get the chance to even- oh god." Raven breaks down.

She couldn't help it. Her emotions were sick of being kept in. She needed to express her pain before it got the best of her and made her lose her mind.

Before she knew it, Suga was pulling her in. Since he was on the floor her head rests on his shoulder. He shushed her and closing his eyes, tilting his head back.

"Shhh, it's alright baby. I'm here." He assured her.

Raven knew that already but she still loved when he said it.