Chapter Sixty-Two

Start from the beginning

Danielle's eyes widened as she thought about it for a second, "Okay" she whispered.

Stefania laid down next to her and tapped her shoulders, "Come"

The little blonde shuffled her body over her fiancées and positioned herself over her face.

"I can't believe we've never done this before" Danielle laughed.

"We haven't?" Stefania raised an eyebrow.

"Not that I can remember"

Stefania lightly blew on her fiancées Center, her hands holding onto her butt firmly. She slowly pulled her down onto her face, her tongue exploring her lovers folds.

Danielle let out a loud moan and gripped onto the headboard, "Fuck Stef"

Stefania's tongue entered her fiancée, the blondes hips moved further down onto her tongue as she rode her face.

The blonde could feel herself starting to tighten up already, she looked down and made direct eye contact with the hot Italian.
Danielle rocked her hips back and forth Stefania's face, the Italians tongue getting deeper into her, the sound itself was enough to make them both come.

Her mouth slightly open as she let out breathy moans. "Stef baby, I'm so close"

Stefania smirked into the blondes soaking center, she pushed her tongue in deeper as she pulled her butt down fully landing over her face, her finger nails digging into her butt cheeks.

The pressure tipped the blonde over the edge making her moan loudly. She squeezed her thighs together as her insides exploded. Her head slung back as she released herself all over her fiancée.

Danielle's chest rose and fell rapidly whilst Stefania continued her tongue. After a few seconds she collapsed on the bed next to her. Still out of breath she turned over and looked at the Italian, her face instantly turned red when she noticed how wet Stefania's face was.

In embarrassment she covered her face with her hands, "Baby I'm sorry" she groaned.

Stefania let out a loud laugh and pulled Danielle's hands away, "Stop it bella"

Danielle quickly put her hand on Stefania's face and wiped it away, "I'm sorry, I missed your tongue when you were pregnant and now whenever you use it-it makes me..." her cheeks blushed again, "It makes me... you know" she said shyly.

"Bambina, stop apologising" Stefania laughed, "That's a sign I'm doing it right"

Danielle let out a little groan, "You always do it right"

Stefania smirked at her almost wife, "Kiss me some more before our friends find out I'm in here"

Danielle rolled over so she was now on top of Stefania and kissed her passionately, she slipped her tongue into the Italians mouth. They both let out muffled moans. Danielle pulled away and held onto her cheek, "I can't wait to call you my wife" she whispered, "I'm so lucky to have you in my life... you have completely turned me around, I don't know what I would do without you"

"Well, let's hope we never have to find out" Stefania whispered back, "You'll be my wife in a few hours... bambina, I'm the lucky one"

Danielle leaned down to kiss her again, their fingers tangled together and their tongues danced.

They pulled away when loud banging on the door echoed through the room.

"Stefania I swear to god, you'd better not be in there!" Jaina shouted.

"Shit" the Italian mumbled, "What do I do?"

"You have five seconds to cover yourself over!" Jaina shouted again.