Chapter Eighteen

It was the next evening, the group were split up into separate rooms to get ready. Barrett in with Stefania and Jaina, whilst Danielle and Colby were in another.

"I'm so excited for this D!" Colby said excitedly.

"It feels wild. We went from organising gigs in your bedroom, to my parents garage to owning our own building, with our own personal offices and a receptionist. We've come so far!" The blonde blushed.

"We did it, you and me" Colby smiles pulling Danielle in for a hug.

"Now come on, get dressed. Have you decided what you're wearing yet?" He asked.

"I think I'm going to wear.. the black blazer and the checkered pants" she smirked.

"What so no shirt?" He asked curiously.

"Nope, no shirt"

"Stefania is either going to love or hate that" he laughed. "Hopefully love it"

There was a knock at the door, "this must be our women". Colby answered the door and Danielle's jaw dropped. Stefania looked absolutely amazing, she was wearing a tight red dress that showed off her long slender legs, v neck so it showed just enough cleavage, and cute red heals.

"Danielle" Stefania whispered whilst standing directly in front of her. She hadn't noticed Stefania walk over to her, she was in awe, a dream state. "Danielle" she whispered again before kissing her lips.

Danielle finally snapped out of it, "sorry.. just wow" she blushed. Everyone in the room staring at her. "You look.. wow". She repeated.

"Great use of words there Danielle" Colby heckled laughing.

"Can you three give us a minute" she asked nicely.

They all laughed, "One minute Savre, we have to leave in five" Colby said before ushering the other ladies out the room.

Just as the door closed Danielle rubbed her hands over Stefania's body, stroking her lip with her thumb. "Can I kiss you?" She asked nervously.

"You never have to ask me bambina, I will always kiss you" Stefania smiled before leaning into her girlfriend. Their lips danced in sync, slowly moving closer together, their bodies touching, "I fucking love you" Danielle moaned. "I fucking love you too" Stefania kissed back. "Now come before I make you come" Stefania smirked and pulled her lips away grabbing Danielle's hand leading her out the room to the lobby where the others were waiting. The whole walk Danielle could not take her eyes off Stefania. "You look amazing bambina" Stefania said squeezing her hand slightly. "And no shirt?" She raised an eyebrow. "I hope those buttons stay closed" she whispered.

"They will stay closed unless you open them Miss Spampinato" Danielle said in a husky tone stoping Stefania to kiss her. "These are for your eyes only".

They made their way to the launch party, in a blacked out SUV. "Colby I've had a message, they want us to walk the carpet but only us two..." Danielle looked at Stefania "sorry bambi" she pouted.

"No don't be silly, this is your guys night. You helped put this together" she exclaimed whilst rubbing Danielles leg. They arrive at the venue, all getting out of the car. Danielle holding the door for Stefania "thank you bambina" Stefania smiles before pecking her girlfriends lips. "Sorry bella" she laughed before rubbing her girlfriends lips, "I'm wearing lipstick". Colby and Danielle make their way onto the carpet. The other three waiting back.

"She's so beautiful" Stefania gushed to her friends "she's so fucking perfect if just wish she would realise that" Stefania said sadly.

Her two Friends hugging either of her arms. "She will Stef, just give her time. She's a little fragile right now but it's obvious how much you love her so just show her that" Barrett smiled. "Yeah I know. I'm so proud of her, she's been doing so well. I can see a future in her, with her. I'm going to marry her one day" Stefania smiled giddy.
"Wow wow spamps, you've only been together a few months. Save the marriage for another time yeah" Barrett laughed, the other two joining in.
"Come on, we'll meet them inside" Stefania said before leading the other two around the red carpet into the venue.