Chapter Fifty

~~ 1 month later ~~

Danielle pulled up the driveway and into the garage after a long day at work, it was around 7:30 at this point. She wanted nothing more than to cuddle up with her fiancée.

She twisted the key in the lock opening the door to find Stefania sprawled in the couch surrounded by junk food, cheese puff crumbs all over her chest.

Stefania had been on maternity leave for the past two months, she still did some work but it was at home on her laptop. And since she's been pregnant she can't dance so she wasn't much help at the studio. Danielle was starting her maternity leave next week but she was still planning on attending a few up coming meetings.

"Hi bambi!" Danielle announced as he's walked in.

"Hi bambina!"

"That's our new couch and it's now covered in cheese puff dust" Danielle laughed.

They had recently got a new couch, the ones that are more like a bed than an actual couch. Big cushions on the bottom so you could lay out and snuggle.

The blonde emptied her arms and pockets ditching everything on the kitchen worktop. "I can't wait to take this bra off" she laughed.

She hung her coat on the hanger and unbuttoned some of her top buttons on her shirt revealing her bra. "Come kiss me" Stefania smirked.

Danielle walked over and planted a few kisses on her lips, "hmmmm" she laughed.

"I like this shirt on you" Stefania whispered.

"Thank you" Danielle smiled, she gave her another peck. "So bambi, I have to talk to you about something" Danielle sat next to her and pinched a few cheese puffs before continuing.

"What is bella?"

"I have to go out of town tomorrow, I'll be leaving here at like 7am and won't be back until late night"

"Oh, where are you going?" Stefania asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I have to go for a meeting, but it's a three hour drive away" Danielle said before taking some more cheese puffs from her fiancée.

"Three hours? Can't you just do it over videochat or something?" Stefania whined.

"Uh no because I actually have to sign shit" Danielle laughed.

Stefania let out a deep sigh and started pouting.

"What's wrong?" Danielle sighed "I know there's something"

"Nothing nothing it's fine" the Italian continued pouting but turned her attention back to the tv.

"What are you watching?" Danielle asked as a dead body appeared on screen.

"A documentary about John Wayne Gacy" Stefania shrugged.

"And you watch this shit when you're alone?" Danielle laughed "Alone at night"

Stefania shrugged "I watched The Last Song earlier and cried"

"You're so cute" the blonde chuckled "Come on, I brought food"

The couple sat at the table and started eating, Danielle could tell something was off with Stefania.

"Stef what's wrong?" Danielle asked.

"Nothing I'm fine"

"Baby, I know somethings wrong. What is it?"

Stefania didn't reply she just continued eating.

"It's about the meeting is it?" The blonde asked taking a sip of her wine.

The Italian let out a big sigh, "yes" she mumbled.