Chapter Fifty-Nine

Stefania's parents had been over for a few days now. They absolutely adored baby Luca and he adored them also. Quite often they would take him out for a stroll leaving the two new parents have some alone time.

So far the couple had shown them around town, all the local landmarks and of course their favourite Italian restaurant. The only restaurant that Stefania didn't complain about it being "not authentic".

Today was the day of their party. Jaina, Barrett and Casey had arranged most things, Colby did try but ended up getting shouted at by his girlfriend.

For the first time in a while Stefania woke up before Danielle. She felt something tickling her face, when she opened her eyes Danielle hair was all over her face, her body tangled around Stefania.

Stefania brushed her fiancées hair to the side and stroked her face softly. She leaned down and peppered her with kisses slowly waking her up. "Buongiorno amore mio" she whispered and kissed the end of her nose softly.

Danielle started to stir, she let out a big yawn then squeezed her fiancée tightly. "Good morning my beautiful wifey", her morning voice sounding even sexier than normal. It had become a thing for Danielle to call Stefania wifey even though they weren't married just yet. Stefania didn't complain or comment, she loved how adorable it sounded.

Stefania let out a little breath and looked down at the beauty in her arms, she twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "I'll never get tired of hearing you say that"

"What? Beautiful or wifey?" Danielle laughed a little.

"Both" the Italian breathed out and leaned down to kiss her fiancée.

The little blonde moved herself up and held onto Stefania's jaw pulling her closer. Their little kiss turned into a make out session, Danielle moved her naked body on top of Stefania's securing her knee between her lovers legs.

Little moans filled the room as they both got more touchy with each other. Danielle slowly moved her hand down Stefania's body until it landed between her legs.

"Wait bambina wait" Stefania breathed out and tapped Danielle's shoulder.

"What?" Danielle replied breathlessly.

"Luca, he's next to us"

Danielle shook her head, "He's not baby" and started kissing her again.

"Wait, wait what do you mean?" Stefania moaned quietly.

Danielle let out a little sigh, "Your mother came and got him two hours ago, she's an early riser"

"Really?" Stefania asked with wide eyes, "But we're naked"

"Stef babe, she's your mother, she's seen you naked more times than I have" Danielle laughed a little. Stefania rolled her eyes and slapped her fiancée lightly. "Can we continue now? We have another hour until he needs feeding"

Stefania pulled Danielle back down on top of her holding her so she couldn't move. Her tongue slipped across the blondes bottom lip, Danielle smirked and fought her for it.

"I'm in charge here" Danielle moaned in a husky voice.

"Uh uh" Stefania quickly pushed Danielle back and rolled them over so she was now on top. She pinned her arms behind her head and sat over her naked waist.

"In charge? Looks to me like I'm the one in charge here" Stefania smirked and slowly ground her hips on Danielle.

Danielle's chest rose and fell rapidly, "You want me inside of you, don't deny that. I let you roll me over"