Chapter One

The blond groaned as her alarm went off, the phone read Friday, 8:00am. She rolled over to wake her sleeping girlfriend.

"Babe, wake up" the blonde planted kisses along the brunettes shoulder.

"Ugh, No" the brunette pushed the blonde off of her.

"Babe, no seriously wake up" the blonde laughed trying to keep her cool.

She had no response.

"Okay fine, I'm going for a shower, if you would like to join me?" Still no response. "Well you're a bundle of joy this morning" she snapped and walked into the bathroom.

"Fine, fine, Danielle, wait" the brunette huffed and finally rolled out of bed.

She did not need this today, she had an important meeting in an hour with a major record label. 5 years ago she and her best friend Colby co founded an independent music label. They had been in contact with a major over the past few months about merging.

Her girlfriend had started being off with her since her office had a new boss takeover, she tried to understand and be supportive but it was getting a lot lately. The brunette would avoid her phone calls, stay out later than normal, she was distant but then would suddenly ask for attention. She had become very secretive with who she was with and what she was doing. It was really starting to stress the blonde out.

*****

Danielle pulled into a parking space outside her girlfriend work. "I'm sorry baby, I'm just..." The brunette sighed "Stressed?" Danielle finished.

She simply nodded. "My new boss is an asshole, I'm trying to get along with him".

Danielle smiled softly "It's okay Casey" She placed her hand on her thigh "Right you'd better go, I have to get to this meeting. I love you"

Casey got out the car before giving Danielle a quick peck, "You too" she smiled then ran into the building.

"You too? You too? Ugh" she thought to herself.

She drove herself 10 minutes up the road to her office, pulled up into her personal parking space to see her best friend waiting for her smiling as she got out. He was a tall slender man with cute swishy black hair and big ocean blue eyes.

"Theres my girl" he smiled pulling her in for a quick comfort hug.

"You ready for this?" She asked excitedly.
Even though her girlfriend stresses her out, Colby always knew how to cheer her up. They'd been best friends for over 15 years, they loved each other but their love never went further than best friends, or more like family.

They excitedly skipped into the building and headed straight to the meeting room.

"10 minutes Colby, How'd I look?" She asks her best friend.
She was wearing white and black checkered pants with a white shirt and a black leather jacket. Even though she was the CEO, she didn't dress like the typical.

"You look amazing, as always" he chimed "How about me?" He asked giving her a twirl and a cheeky smile.

"Damn, if I was only straight" she laughed "You look handsome".

There was a knock on the door and a red head walks in. "Dani, Cole, it's time. He's here"  she squealed.

*****

The meeting went on for an hour or so, both parties seaming happy with the results.

"Well I think that just about wraps things up" Danielle stood up and held our her hand for the gentleman to shake.