Chapter Twelve

Date night. They were both extremely nervous even though they woke up together this morning. Danielle kept her promise, the one about giving Stefania a mind blowing orgasm. There were no complaints from either party.

"So Danielle, where are you taking your hot Italian for this date then?" Colby asked curiously.

"She's not mine Colby... not yet anyways"

"What's that supposed to mean? You're going to ask her aren't you? To be your girlfriend" he asked excitedly.

Danielle nodded nervously. "I'm just nervous Colby, I feel like this is too fast but then I want to be with her, I want to make her mine".

"Just move at your own pace Dani, don't rush things. You have just got out of something. From what you've told me, she sounds amazing and from our brief meeting the other day, I can see that she is really really into you. Maybe don't promise girlfriend but promise to be girlfriends?" He suggests.

"I like that idea" she smiles cutely.

"So anyways blondie, what's your big plan?"

****

"Ugh Barrett, what do I wear? Should I go dress or suit?" The Brunette frustratedly asked her best friend through the phone.

"Well where is she taking you?"

"I do not know, She just said wear something nice"

The brunette frantically went through her closet looking for the perfect outfit, holding up a few dresses in front of her looking in the mirror. "Do I wear this red one? Or this black one?" She held up two dresses, both similar looking, v neck, above the knee and slits up the sides. Classy but also sexy.

"I would say... hmmm... the black one. Shows off those sexy legs" the curly haired brunette chuckled.

"Oh yes defiantly the black one" the blonde sneakily chimed in.

Stefania jumped not expecting Danielle to be in the house. The blonde stood in the doorway admiring the tall brunette trying on different outfits. "Danielle, you scared me!"

"Sorry Bambi, I decided to finish early today" The blonde slowly made her way over to the brunette, hands reaching around her waist and pulling her in.

"Hmmm... I am not complaining. Now baciami" There was no hesitation, they quickly pressed their lips together, the kiss filled with lust and hunger. Danielle secretly slid her tongue in the Italians mouth, she moaned at the touch.

"Ahem" they heard from the background "I am still here but I'm now going. I do not need to see this"

They pulled away to laugh, "Sorry I forgot about Barrette" the brunette mumbled against her lips.

"How about we save this for after our date?" The blonde suggested raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Ugh no, You're such a tease Danielle" the brunette ground in frustration.

The blonde cheekily winked then walked out of the room into the bathroom ready to shower.

Stefania decided to play along with Danielles little game so she put on sexy red set and waited patiently in the bedroom whilst Danielle showered. She heard the bathroom door open, so she took her position on the end of the bed. She was only wearing underwear and high heals.

"Bambina, Can you come here?" Stefania asked sweetly.

"What's u-" She cut herself off as she walked in and saw Stefania sat there on the bed  "Stef... wow". Eyes filled with lust, she was unable to take her eyes off the brunette.