Chapter Six

The blonde strolled into the bar keeping her eyes peeled for the hot brunette.
A pair of big brown eyes were watching her from the corner of the bar. The brunette stood up and pulled her in for a hug, hands lingering around blondes lower back. Noses touching and breaths heavy.

"Buonasera Bella" Stefania smiled and pulled Danielle down to sit next to her.

"Hi Stefania. Wait what does that mean?" She laughed nervously "You always say it but I have no idea what it means"

"Buonasera is good evening and bella... bella means beautiful" Stefania's hand slowly makes its way to Danielle's thigh.

The butterflies appeared in Danielles stomach, this felt good, it felt nice. But one thing was holding her back, Casey. Yes they had just broken up but she felt bad about doing this so soon.

"What is wrong?" The brunette asked.

Danielles hand made her way to Stefania's, holding it still, stroking her fingers slowly.

"Man, it's been a crazy day" she lets out a deep breath slowly. "We broke up, I am now single but this.... this feels..." she struggled to finish her sentence.

"Weird? Good? Nice? Wrong?" Stefania laughs slightly.

Just thinking about what Casey did to her, if it was once, a one time thing then maybe, just maybe she could forgive her but not 10 times. That obviously meant something more than just a drunken fling.

The thought pondered in her mind for a moment but then she looked at the beautiful brunette sat a foot from her, those brown eyes sparkling under the led wall lights. Why should she feel bad, why should she not want this?

She slowly placed her hand on Stefania's neck and one on her cheek. The both smiled gently, those butterflies still remained. Eyeing up her lips then pressing them together, Stefania didn't kiss back, Danielle pulled away and looked at her confused.

"Do you not want to kiss me?" The blonde asks

Stefania, paused for a moment then leaned in "I want to do a lot of things to you". She bit her lip, suddenly both tier lips were moving in sync, there was passion, a lot of it. "How about we get out of her?" The blonde nods with a cheeky smile.
"Your place or mine?"

"Ehh... your place, there's currently someone still living in mine" the blonde laughed and pulled Stefania up by her hand. Giving her a quick peck before leaving the bar. Hand in hand, smiles plastered on each others faces.

They could not keep their hands off each other, placing kisses on each others lips as they walked . They turned the corner to Stefania's apartment building, stumbling up the stairs to the main door. Laughter filled the air, the brunette pressed the button to call the elevator, not able to keep her hands off the blonde anymore. She pushed her against the wall, tracing kisses down her jaw to her neck, small moans escaped Danielles mouth. Stefania found her sweet spot, and placed sloppy messy kisses on her pulse point.

Sparks of electric shot through their bodies, making its way down to Danielles centre. She was desperate for Stefania's touch, not just on her lips or neck, she needed her, and needed her now. the elevator ride was hot, very hot. They stumbled through the brunettes door.

Danielle decided it was her turn to be in charge. Pushing Stefania against the door aggressively, hand against her neck applying pressure slightly.

"Danielle" the brunette moaned. She unbuttoned the brunettes shirt and threw it on the floor, the brunette did the same to the blonde.

Dani placed kisses down Stefania's chest, paying close attention to her boobs, toying with her nipples over her bra. "I think this should be off don't you?" The blonde said in a low seductive voice. Stefania couldn't reply, she felt so turned on, she managed to get a nod out. The blonde unclasped her bra, and bit down on her chest, leaving brown marks all over her chest, she sucked gently on her nipples cause the brunette to moan more. She couldn't take anymore teasing, she wanted Danielle and wanted her now.

"Stop teasing me" she managed to get out.

"Oh you're eager" the blondes hand slowly made her way down to her waste and fiddled with the band. The brunette pushed her hips into her hand quickly without hesitation the slid her hand down to her wet centre.

"You're so wet" she whispered in the brunettes ear, her thumb made its way to the throbbing clit, she stroked her folds and slowly pushed one finger inside her.

Stefania moaned loudly "Dani... more" their lips met, it was sloppy but passionate.

She moved her finger around causing the brunettes heart rate to increase, one wasn't enough, the pushed another finger in picking up the pace causing the room to fill with moans and kisses. She cold feel her body getting tighter, her legs started shaking as the white heat flew through her body "Faster, faster" she begged. 30 seconds later the brunette collapsed into the blonde.

"Wow... just wow. You're good at that" the brunette finally managed to speak.

"Oh I'm not finished with you" she smirked and pulled the brunette to the bedroom.

The night was filled with hot sex, lust and passionate kisses. Both being obsessed with each other, not able to take their hands off the other.

A/N
Sorry it's short!
I'm not very good at writing the sexy stuff, I'm a doer not a teller 😂