Chapter Twenty-Five

"Bambina, I have to go now" Stefania shouted to Danielle.

"Okay just a sec" she yelled back

"I made coffee!"

"No Stefania-" the blonde appeared in the doorway with nothing but a pair of shorts on, the rest of her body exposed. "Stefania! You could have told me Barrett was here!" She laughed covering her top half with her hands.

"You shouldn't be running around half naked!" Stefania laughed.

"Well you normally complain if I have clothes on" the blonde smirked.

"Well then you shouldn't be so sexy" the brunette winked biting her bottom lip slightly. "Why would I want you clothed when you look like you do"

"Okay that's enough flirting, I know where this will end and I do not want to whiteness that again" Barrett said throwing the blonde a hoodie off the chair.

"Put that cup down Spampinato!" Danielle ordered. Stefania looked at her in shock. "You're not allowed coffee!"

"Bambina I'm Italian, my blood is coffee" Stefania shrugged.

"No don't shrug at me, I don't care where you're from, you're not drinking it" Danielle said sternly taking the mug from her girlfriend taking a few sip for herself.

The brunette sighed admitting defeat "fine bambina okay"

"Barrett you watch her today, she's can't have it"

"Yes captain" Barrett laughed walking out the front door.

"We have to go, Jaina is waiting for us" Stefania said pulling the blonde in for a hug.

"Okay, I love you" Danielle reached up planting a soft kiss to the brunettes lips. "And I love you blub" she knelt down kissing Stefania stomach.

"Wait come back up, at least let me taste the coffee on your lips" the Italian whispered pulling Danielle in for another kiss, instantly sliding her tongue in. She tasted every corner of her mouth, Stefania pulled away biting the blondes bottom lip. "Mmmm... You taste good" she whispered into the blondes ear, nibbling on it before kissing it gently "Now go shower before Colby gets here" She insisted, hitting the blondes butt as she walked away.

"You're a tease Stefania!" Danielle whined walking away.

"We love you!" Echoed through the house as Stefania left.

Danielle went back upstairs to take a shower before Colby got there. After a nice twenty minutes shower she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. She was feeling lazy so she only put a sports bra and a pair of boxers on.

"D!?" Colby shouted as he entered the house.

"Up here!"

Colby made his way up to the blondes bedroom, "you look a little stressed?" She asked.

"Hmmm... it's Saturday, why do we have to hold interviews today?" He whined.

"Because you're going to be off for over a month soon when Jaina gives birth and then not long after I am going to be off. We need someone to cover us both" Danielle laughed.

"Yeah I guess you're right" he said sadly.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked concerned, motioning for him to come sit on the bed next to her.

"To be completely honest D, I'm fucking terrified. It's starting to get really real. I'm going to be able to hold MY baby, I'm just scared" he said honestly, a little tremor in his voice.