Chapter Four

"You look familiar"

The blonde slowly turned her head, blue eyes met those pools of hot chocolate eyes.

"Ohhh... I drink here a lot" the blonde replied with a cheeky yet conflicting smile.
They laughed, "Stefania... How are you?" The blonde asked.

The brunette hadn't been able to get the blonde out of her head the past few days, those dreamy deep blue eyes, the amazing cheek and jaw bones, the perfect curves, and that smile, just wow. Stefania had never met someone so perfect. She was hoping Danielles girlfriend drama had ended, she wasn't one to be a home wrecker, but damn, Danielle was something special.

"Hi bella" a cheeky smile on Stefana's face "I am a lot happier now that I have bumped into you". Danielle just smiled, that feeling appearing in the pit of her stomach but also the feeling of guilt. She had no reason to be guilty, she hadn't done anything wrong. Her girlfriend on the other hand... Danielle's mind started wander again. "Bella?" Stefania said whilst rubbing Danielles right hand snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I am so sorry, my mind is kind of a mess right now" the blonde sighed but smiled when she felt the brunettes hand caressing hers.

"Oh yeah? Anything I can help with?" The cheeky smile still there.

"Fuck it", Danielle said to herself as she drank the rest of her drink. Bracing herself for the night to come.

"Yeah, buy me a drink" she said confidently.

Stefania nodded and she called the bartender over.

The woman spent the next hour talking and getting to know each other, Danielles mind seemed to have eased. The stress with work and Casey all pilled up on her but talking to Stefania released some of that pressure.

They were on their fifth, maybe sixth drink when Danielles phone rang.

Colby </3

C - "Dani, hey. I'm worried so I'm just checking in, are you okay?" He asked calmly.

She couldn't stay mad her best friend, she knew his intentions were full of love and care.

D - "Hey, yeah yeah I'm okay. I'm kind of out right now, I can come by later?"

There was a pauses, and in sync the both said "I'm sorry". They chuckled together.

C - "Okay well I just wanted to check up, I'll be up late so pop by after you're finished.... Whatever you're doing" he laughed "Wait. You're not with Casey are you?"

D - "Oh no no, I'm not with her. I'm with Stefania" she said, couldn't keep her smile away. "Okay well I love you, I'll speak to you later". She hung up her phone and apologised to Stefania for the interruption.

"Colby with a broken heart?" Stefania asked

"Oh" she laughed "He's my best friend, we've been friends for a long long time, about 15 years... and the broken heart... well its obvious that I'm gay but people used to think that he broke my heart and thats why I like women" they both laughed at the story. It was cute.

"Do you want to go somewhere Danielle?" The brunette questioned raising her eyebrow.

She didn't say anything, just stood up and put her hand into the brunettes. It was autumn so sunset was around 7pm, Stefania took Daniele to a special place of hers. They got an Uber and it dropped them off on the side of the road, it just looked like a forest.

"Is this the point where you kill me?" Danielle asked with a nervous laugh.

"No bambina, follow me" Stefania took Danielles hand and lead her through the forest and out the other side.

I was magical, the view. Danielle had never seen anything so beautiful. They stoped at the edge of the cliff over looking the ocean, the sun setting softly on the horizon. They were a good 50 feet up on the cliff but the waves hitting the rocks below sounded so peaceful.

"Come sit" Stefania pulled Danielle down gently and she landed on Stefania shoulder. Her head rested in Stefania's neck.

Danielle let out a nervous laugh. "This is beautiful" the brunette didn't reply, she could not take her eyes off the blonde laying down against her shoulder. Dani turned to face her, their eyes meeting each others. It felt safe, they felt save. There was a comfortable silence.

Stefania leaned herself forward slightly, looking at Danielle lips. Those perfectly plump pink lips. Danielle could feel Stefania leaning against her, she looked at her lips, they were so perfect and looked so soft. Danielle leaned in, their lips slowly pressing against each others. It felt like fireworks in the pits of their stomachs, butterflies doing backflips. Their lips moved in sync, it felt right, it felt normal. Stefania tried to deepen the kiss but then Danielle remembered.... Casey.

Danielle regrettably pulled away, even though she cheated on her, Dani couldn't do the same. She couldn't be that person. Dani turned and continued looking at the sunset. She didn't realise she was crying until the brunette wiped a tear from the blondes cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey, bambina. Whats wrong?" The brunette cooed. Danielle didn't say anything, she felt her heart rate rising as she became more and more worked up. Stefania could sense this so she pulled her in for a deep hug. Dani tried to pull away but Stefs grip became tighter. She gently rubbed her back and stroked her hair until she calmed down. She started to relax into Stefania's touch. After a moment

"Casey cheated on me" the blonde blurted out.

"Oh Bella, I am so sorry" the brunette continues to rub her back. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

The sniffles started to slow down, and Danielle calmed down. "I had sex with her earlier".

Stefania felt this pain in her chest, a pain that she shouldn't be feeling but for some reason she is. Was this jealousy? Or was this just pure anger for the way he girlfriend treated her?

"Oh" the brunette let out. Not knowing what to say.

"Friday. After I left the bar, the one that I met you in. We ended up going to the place across the road and well I'm pretty sure you know the rest about dancing in the fountains" the blonde let out a light laugh. The brunette just hummed for her to continue.

"Well after we departed our ways, Colby and I were walking back to his apartment and that's when I saw her. My girlfriend, with her tongue in some mans mouth" she let out a deep breath.
"I'm pretty sure it's her new boss, she had been acting funny since he started working there. She said she didn't like him, that she couldn't get along with him"
Stefania started wiping away the odd tear that fell. She knew what it was like to be cheated on, it sucked, it broke her heart.

They both laid there, in each others arms, it was relaxing, it was different, nothing like either of them had felt in a long time. The sun had set and they decided to make their way back into the city.

They got out the Uber, exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again. After they hugged goodbye, Danielle made her way to Colby's apartment to update him on everything that happened.

A/N
Thank you for the views 🙏 a few questions for you guys.
1. Are these chapters too long? I have a habit of just typing and typing, forgetting how much I've written.
2. How are you guys liking it?
3. Any suggestions? Good or bad. Hit me.

Also one last thing. I am dyslexic so I do apologise if there's these odd typo or mix up of words. I do proof read these but sometimes I miss things.

Ciao! <3