Chapter Forty-Four

The party had died down, everyone had left by midnight. Danielle was a little drunk, being one half of the special guests it was hard not to be drunk.

Everyone handing her different drinks, wine, whisky, beer, Champaign, one of Stefania's cousins kept feeding her vodka mixers.

Danielle insisted on helping Stefania up the stairs but in reality it was Stefania helping Danielle as she stumbled up every step.

"Bambina go lay on the bed, I need to pee" the Italian laughed.

Danielle ran into the bedroom falling face first on the bed. "Ouch!" She shouted. The blonde stripped off naked and laid on her back waiting for her now fiancée.

Stefania walked into the bedroom and instantly laughed at the current state of her girlfriend, "what did you do?" Stefania laughed.

"What?" Danielle tilted her head to the side.

"You said ouch?"

"Ohhhh.... I don't remember" the blonde shrugged, "come here" she motioned with her finger.

Stefania walked over and leaned over her face "What?" The Italian smirked.

"No come here!" Danielle whined slapping her lap.

"Bambina I can't sit on you, I'm too heavy" at laughed.

"No you're not, come here" she whined again.

"Okay okay" Stefania positioned herself on Danielle's lap, her belly resting on Danielle stomach.

"You look good from this angle bambi" the blonde slurred, she quickly reached for her phone taking a photo of Stefania.

"Let me take one of you" the Italian took the phone from Danielle.

"But I'm naked" the blonde whined.

"Sí I know" Stefania laughed, she snapped a few pictures of her naked fiancée.

"Can we ring Colby and Jaina?" Danielle asked excitedly.

"But you're naked"

"I know!" The blonde sang, she quickly took the phone from Stefania and just about managed to press the FaceTime button.

"Danielle!" Colby answered.

As soon as the blonde came on screen he started laughing "And you're naked?" He laughed.

"Sí I am"

"What's up? Did you just have sex? Cause this would be a very awkward phone call"

"Noooooo, but look I have a Stefania too!" She shouted, she quickly turned the camera to face the Italian.

"Are you sat on her?" Jaina laughed

"I am, she is very drunk and wanted me to sit on her" Stefania laughed "I'm surprised she said her lap and not her face"

"We can do that after this call!" Danielle chipped in.

"Bambina, you can barely walk, talking is becoming a challenge for you, we're not having sex tonight"

Danielle instantly pouted, "Not fair!" She protested.

"Are you going to tell them why we really called?" Stefania raised her eyebrow, she felt like she was talking to a child.

"Oooo yeah yeah!" Danielle shouted, she managed to sit up and wrap her arms around her waist.

"Show them, show them!!" Danielle shouted.

"Bambina you don't need to shout, they can hear you talking" Stefania laughed putting her finger on the blondes lips.

Danielle instantly licked Stefania's finger sticking it in her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it slightly, "Bambina I need that hand and that's the finger you like so don't bite it" the Italian laughed pulling a silly face at the drunken American.