Chapter Fifty-One

The blonde groaned at her alarm vibrating next to her, when she opened her eyes, she realised she wasn't in her bed. Stefania was laying next to her, sound asleep as little snores escaped her lips.

Once the American wiped her eyes she realised they were both asleep on the couch, the blanket covering their naked bodies. Guess the no sex rule hadn't started yet.

She looked at her phone, 6:30. Danielle groaned at the time and rolled off the couch. She tucked her sleeping fiancée back in not bothering to move her to the bed.

She went into the kitchen and made herself a coffee whilst checking her phone for emails. After answering some messaging and drinking her hot coffee she ran up the stairs to change. Since it was a meeting she had to wear something more formal. She decided on a black skinny pair of jeans, a black and white polka dot shirt, a pair of black boots a black blazer. She looked like she was going to a funeral but hey it looked smart.

She checked her phone "Fuck" it was already 7:10. She text Isabella telling her she was running a little late before quickly making her way out to the car and speeding off down the road.

She pulled up outside Isabella's apartment building, the Italian waiting ready for her. The assistant quickly jumped in the car and stared at the blonde, "You look good" Isabella said nodding her head, "I like that shirt"

"Uh thanks" Danielle replied awkwardly making a mental note not to mention that to Stefania when she arrived home later that night.

Without another word Danielle put her foot down and sped away.

Two hours  into the drive, they spent their time chatting about different things, a few awkward comments left the assistants mouth which Danielle chose to brush off.

"You know, we could of just booked a hotel, it would have been easier than doing all this driving in one day" Isabella suggested.

"Yeah but I want to get back home to my fiancée at some point" Danielle laughed awkwardly "Besides, she's only four weeks away from the due date so I can't take any chances"

Isabella hummed "Oh yeah, I forgot about her"

Danielle rolled her eyes and continued driving, "I'm going to stop for coffee, do you want one?"

"Danielle, I'm Italian, of course I want coffee" Isabella laughed.

Yep Danielle had definitely heard that line before and not from the woman sat next to her.

They stopped in the next service station, luckily this one had Starbucks. "I'm gonna run in, do you want to stay in here or come with?"

"Shouldn't it be my job to get the coffee?"

Danielle looked at her confused, "What?"

"Danielle, I'm the assistant not you" she laughed.

"Right yeah. Well I have to pee too so you coming?"

Those both quickly jumped out of the car and walked into the building, Isabella walking behind Danielle. The blonde could feel her staring, she turned around and Isabella quickly looked up from her butt. Danielle chose to ignore the moment and continued walking to the counter.

She ordered her drink before asking Isabella what she wanted, Isabella ordered hers and they both waited at the end.

"You didn't have to buy me coffee Danielle but thank you" she smiled.

Danielle gave her a tight lip smile, "Its no problem. Nothing special"

Once their drinks had arrived, Danielle handed the assistant her car keys along with her coffee and told her to go wait in the car. Reluctantly she did.