54 | the undead pinkette

Start from the beginning

"You guys better behave yourselves while I'm gone yeah?" Arai said looking at her students.

They tended to go berserk the movement no one was watching, create huge chaos involving everyone around them or whoever they felt should get involved, and then escape the whole situation unscathed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kai raised an eyebrow feigning hurt over the words of his teacher.

"You guys know exactly what I'm talking about."

The pinkette fluttered her eyelashes pretty in front of her sensei before she replied in a sweet and gentle tone.

"You wound us sensei~ We are such sensible and obedient students of yours~"

"Yeah," Others nodded in agreement making Arai sigh.

"Never mind all that," She shook her head, "I'll be going to the final sign-up for your participation."

She thought for a second before continuing.

"Before the exams begin, you aren't allowed to kill anyone."

And she vanished before their sight in a second.

"We can't kill others?" Kai clicked his tongue, annoyance making him furrow his eyebrows.

"I mean you can just throw the blame on someone else," Sakura said.

"Sakura..." Ren sighed lightly, his orange hair moving due to the tilt of his head.

"Why bother with that, let's go check out the competition!" Shiroi proposed and moved forward without listening to the replies of her teammates. 

Regardless, everyone moved towards the Grand Goth Hotel together where the participants from other villages were allotted to love.

The only ones in the general public area were the most prominent team from Suna, all three children of the current Kazekage.

"Whoever did that panda's makeup must really hate him huh," Ren said looking at the red-head who looked like he was being forced to attend a social gathering.

Because of his words, the rest of the three too looked at the team from Suna.

"What kind of hideous eyeliner is that?!" Shiroi gasped in horror.

"Question is why is he wearing an eyeliner for chunin exams?" Kai said narrowing his ruby eyes in thought. 

It was as if he was solving a very important investigation case and not wondering why someone would wear eyeliner to a fight.

"To be fashionable of course!" Ren answered.

"He dressed to impress,"

"Impress who? The people he's gonna fight?"

Sakura fed up with their bickering stepped in.

"He's not wearing an eyeliner, that's his dark circles."

"..."

"Oh."

"He really took the work 'dark circles' seriously huh." 

"I want to know his birthday so I can give him sleeping pills-"

"Shiroi no-"

Sakura's attention then went away from her team and towards the addition of the people.

The three teams from Konoha were there, and the pinkette along with the three were already informed about everyone arriving at the chunin exams.

She simply stared at them in curiosity wondering which idiot would start a drama between them and break the peace being maintained in the hotel.

And she was right.

The blonde girl from Suna - Temari was it? - broke the peace.

'What do blondes have against me T-T' The pink-haired female bitterly thought. 

Kai about to join the group-

Team Talia curiously observed the situation before them before the red-eyed genin stepped in with a smirk on his face.

He was the type to watch the world burn and add fuel to it.

"My my, you guys sure are loud~" He taunted them making the dog-breath guy let out an offending noise.

'I swear, how the fuck are they still alive like this.' Sakura clenched her teeth in irritation. 'And more importantly, how the fuck did I tolerate these people before?'

"Hmm, they are rather loud." Ren decided that he too needed to step in.

If this was the previous him, he would avoid confrontations like these however after being in team Talia, he had managed to grow a backbone. 

In short, he's not a coward anymore-

"Tch, just when I thought I was getting peace," Shiroi said angrily.

Therefore, there started a drama and who was Sakura to deny being the centrepiece of it all?

"I have to agree with him, Shi-roi~" 

So, the pinkette decided to create chaos.

She watched the people look at her wide-eyed and enjoyed every second of it.

The shock they felt, the sudden surge of emotions that were piling up on the people in front of her, she absorbed it and her twisted side found pleasure in it.

So, she stood beside the three who were her own, the ones with whom she belonged.

This made everyone know whose side she was.

Please with the outcome, Sakura smiled.

A smile that came straight from her heart, she couldn't wait to fuck up their minds!

"Hello,"

― First part is something from the past [Canon Chunin Exams] while the second part is the timeline of the previous chapters

― Also, Sakura's mother was half Uzumaki so Sakura only has 25% Uzumaki blood in her. 

― In canon, Sakura actually had no proper training and she still tied with Ino so... SAKURA SUPREMACY <3