GenBender!Kris x Bi!Reader

Start from the beginning

Kris then pulled your face in and softly kissed you on the lips making you blush even more, but you thought they would stop after a minute, so you kissed back while putting your arms around Kris' back pulling them closer to you and ending up with them kissing you on top of you.

Kris: I love you Y/n, Berdly was just practise for you.

Y/n: Haha, was he now? Well I hope you're prepared for the real thing then.

Kris: I most definitely am.

Y/n: Are we going to do the homework?

Kris: Hehe~ no~ but I could work you~

Y/n: (Goddammit, why do they have to flirt now) Really? A flirt?

Kris: It wasn't a flirt, it was an offer~

Y/n: U-Um, well, I think you should slow down, maybe in a month, but we'll see.

Kris: Hehe~ ok~

Y/n: Let's just cuddle instead alright?

Kris: I'm fine with that.

Kris buried their face in your chest while putting their arms around the back of your back. You just chuckled and put your arms on Kris' back pulling them closer to you, and 10 minutes later you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

1 MONTH LATER:

Kris: Y/n!

Kris said as they jumped into your arms as you opened the doors making you catch them. They put their hands on your cheeks and pulled you in for a kiss to which you kissed back with you holding Kris up under their thighs. Kris was wearing a short skirt that day, so you were basically touching their thighs under the skirt.

Kris: Oh my~ Y/n~ I never thought you would like them~

Y/n: S-Shut up, it's not my fault you're wearing a short skirt is it?

Kris: Well I was feeling extra today.

(Do people still use the word extra? I don't think they do.)

Y/n: You still use that word? Isn't it a bit old?

Kris: Hm, I don't think so. Now~ I am wearing this skirt for a reason~

Y/n: U-Um, ah, um, w-what do you mean?

Kris: You know what I mean~

Kris kissed your flustered face while rubbing their hands on your chest making you even more flustered.

Kris: I know you want to~ don't you want to make our relationship more solid?

Y/n: U-Um, sorry Kris, but not at the moment.

Kris: Hey, it's ok, I understand, if you don't want to then we won't.

Kris gave you another kiss and you just smiled at them before putting them down on the ground.

Kris: Hey! Did I say you could put me down?

Y/n: N-No, b-but-

Kris: Carry me to the sofa.

Y/n: Hmm, no.

Kris: Excuse me?

Y/n: No. You can walk.

You just walked away from Kris while smirking and who had their arms crossed and pouted on the spot. You sat down on the sofa and a minute later something heavy landed on you and when you looked to see what it was you saw Kris with an annoyed look on their face pinning you down.

Y/n: Look who finally-

Kris: Shush.

Y/n: Oh, ok.

Kris: You left me, you made me walk, i'm now annoyed.

Y/n: So you are.

Kris: Do you know what happens when i'm annoyed?

Y/n: U-Um, it means you'll sit down?

Kris: Nope, it means I want attention, so give me it.

Y/n: Not if you talk like that, I can just ignore you.

Kris: Oh really? I'd like to see you try.

Y/n:...

Kris: Y/n?

Y/n:...

Kris: You can't be serious.

Y/n:...

Kris: Y/nnnnnnn! Gimme attention!

Y/n:...

Kris: Hmm, fine, I didn't want any anyway.

Kris got off you and sat on the other side of the sofa with you sitting back up and ignoring them by watching the TV. But being needy for attention, Kris didn't last that long (that's what she said) and slowly made their way back over to you.

You noticed them out of the corner of your eye, but didn't give them any attention. When they got over to you they put their head on your shoulder looking up at you with puppy eyes, but you kept ignoring them. Even when Kris turned the TV off you just went onto your phone with Kris now getting more annoyed.

Kris took away your phone a minute later and you pulled out your bintendo swatch to play mammal crossing. This annoyed Kris even more and when they took away the bintendo swatch you finally turned your head and looked at them.

Kris: Kiss.

Y/n: Hmm, I don't know, have you been good today?

Kris: Mhm.

Y/n: What did you do?

Kris: I um... h-helped-

Kris got cut off by you quickly kissing them on the lips making them be quiet.

Y/n: Anything you do is good.

Kris: No fair! That was a trick question!

Y/n: Mhm, and what are you going to do about it?

Kris: Nothing!

Y/n: That's what I thought.

Kris: More kisses!

You just smirked at Kris and gave them another quick kiss on the lips making them smile at you. You smiled back and led down on the sofa with Kris lying down next to you and cuddling into you.

Y/n: Better?

Kris: Mhm.

Y/n: Good, want to do this for the rest of the day?

Kris: Mhm.

Y/n: Hehe, alright.

You kissed Kris on the head making them look up at you, you smiled and kissed them on the lips before cuddling back into Kris.

__________________________

Sorry if this is not what you expected, and if you want more graphic stuff do not worry! A very interesting one is coming after this one! It's going to be very interesting, and I don't want to spoil it, but there's probably gonna be some deaths :)

See ya :)

Blu out.