He held a bag in one hand with Trinity's new phone inside. He closed and locked the door. Michelle looks up from her phone, and once she seen hoseok she stood up from the couch.

"Hey Michelle-"

"We need to talk." She said to him.

Hoseok looked over at the couch where trinity and Uriah rested before sighing. He sat the bag on the coffee table and followed Michelle into the kitchen.

"How was she?" Hoseok asked. Michelle crossed her arms over her chest.

"She's alright. But she doesn't need me laying down with her and consoling her. She needs you." Michelle said.

Hoseok opened his mouth to speak but Michelle raised her finger. "I'm still talking." She says. Surprisingly, hoseok shut his mouth.

"How fucking dare you? Trinity is a sweet girl. The most amazing, humble, selfless and beautiful person I know. She's the perfect woman and yet you still find some way to fuck that over? I know you and I know you have sense but sometimes I doubt that. You dragged my bestfriend out of the fucking club and embarrassed her. Had I not been drunk off my ass I would've caught up with y'all and beat your lanky ass to a pulp. If she ever comes to me telling me some shit about you threatening to hit her, I will take one of your guns and shoot your ass in the balls."

Hoseok was speechless. He wasn't easily intimidated but Michelle was scary as hell.

"She has a life of her own and I be damned if I watch her break under your pressure. If you want to make enemies and run the streets then fine. But she won't slow down her life all because of yours. It's okay to set boundaries and protect her but what you will not do is control her or put your fucking hands on her. The next time you apologize you need to stand on that shit and if you don't I will literally drag her by her two front teeth out of this apartment and keep her chained away somewhere so that you can't get to her and then you'll be left alone suffering. Don't try me nigga I will fuck you up." Michelle cut her eyes.

"And one last thing, I know she loves you because if she didn't she wouldn't be putting up with this shit. What you need to do is make things better before you end up breaking her. Love her like she deserves to be loved and find it in yourself to fix your wrongs for the bettering of a relationship. You two love and need each other I want to see you both happy. So this needs to end. I'm serious."

"I know..." hoseok said, staring down at the floor.

"Do you really?" Michelle tilted her head.

"I do." Hoseok said. "I'll do whatever she asks me to."

"You fucking better." Michelle hissed, storming out of the kitchen and bumping into him as she did so. Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"I'm scared for Jimin." He mumbled to himself.

"He alright! Don't worry about him!" Michelle shouted, putting on her shoes and coat. Hoseok, despite his mood, laughed and followed out behind.

"I was just joking." He said.

"Don't joke with me right now. I love you but I dislike you at the moment. Catch me next week." Michelle said. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Also, trinity wants Uriah tonight so he's staying and me and Jimin will be back tomorrow to get him. His bag is packed with clothes, diapers and all. Also he loves fruit snacks and Cheeto puffs...Remember what I said, Hoseok Jung." Michelle said.