"That bastard." Michelle said.

"He said that I was showing my ass all because I wanted to have fun. Not only that, he said that sometimes he has to hold himself back from hitting me and Michelle I can't even lie...that's scary. I know hoseok and I know he was just speaking out of anger but it still hurts to know that he thinks he's in control of me."

"I know how you feel. I went through this same shit with Daren. No matter how many times you tell them that you're your own person they still seem to have it in their minds that they own you which is far from the truth. Don't let him have that power over you. It's one thing to have boundaries with one another but it's a completely different thing to be straight up controlling. I know Jay and I know that he's more than likely acting like this because he's stressed or something. But it's still no reason for him to say stuff like that to you."

Trinity listens attentively. If anybody could give her amazing advice on what a controlling relationship was and how to fix one, it was Michelle.

She has matured so much and Jimin has taught her so much. He showed her how a man should live a woman and therefore she knew the difference between a toxic, dark love as opposed to a beautiful, gentle love.

"B-but how do I fix this? I'm not leaving Hoseok. I can't." Trinity said.

"You can but you won't. And I'm not saying to leave him because you two are practically soulmates at this point in time. But don't let your love for him be blinding. What he's doing is wrong."

Before she knew it, Trinity was filled with nothing but tears. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her free hand as she pushed Uriah up on her lap. All she had been doing was crying lately.

"Aww, bae." Michelle cooed, scooting closer and pulling trinity in for a hug. She gently pushed down so that Trinity's head rested on her shoulder. Trinity closed her eyes as her tears hit Michelle's jacket.

It felt good to be in someone's embrace.

"I'm just so tired of going through the same thing..." Trinity said. It was like a reoccurring nightmare. An endless loop. It was something she was sick of experiencing and she wanted it to stop. She wanted to be with hoseok but she couldn't take his attitude at times.

"I know but trin it's not up to you to stop it. The source of the problem should be the person trying to help the problem most. Don't devote your all into something because if you give too much you have nothing left. Hoseok loves you but he needs to get his shit straight before you get enough and leave. Don't ever say you can't leave him. That's just giving away your power to him. You can. And if he continues to pull this shit then you will. I'll make sure of that."

"I understand." Trinity nods, pulling herself up from Michelle.

"Don't give too much." Michelle says, leaving it at that.

There was nothing else for Trinity to do except let her words sink in...

________

Just as he said said, Hoseok was back in another two hours.

Trinity had drifted off on the couch with Uriah laying on her chest and a blanket thrown over their bodies. Michelle was up on her phone, organizing all of the hair appointments people had booked with her and so on so forth, when hoseok entered.