Chapter 3~Engagement

Start from the beginning

She carried the look like a queen. Karan smiled at his brother and then moved his gaze to preeta. He blinked his eyes thrice to get a clear view. He never saw her in Indian dresses and today she was looking just amazing.

A pink floral printed crop top paired with a pink skirt. She looked elegant sexy and hot.

"hey jiju looking handsome

"hey jiju looking handsome." Preeta excitedly said hugging him.

Karan felt himself too jealous. He held her hand and separated from her from shiva. Preeta narrowed her eyes at him. "Mana Sali adhi gharwali hai but let bhabhi give him some compliments first."

He said dragging her with him. Shiva looked at Ravi and gave her a smile. He came closer to her.

"You are looking beautiful ravi."

The way her name sounded in his mouth gave her an unknown peace. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she gave a small smile.

"You too."

"What? Beautiful?"

Ravi threw her head back laughing at his irony. Shiva looked at her and admired her smile. she was sinfully hot and beautiful.

"You are looking handsome."

Shiva smiled and forwarded his hand to hers. Ravi looked at him and then at the hand. She placed her hands on his hands and he wrapped his fingers around her hand.

He helped her to get on the raised platform. Both were given rings by their respective siblings. Shiva looked at her as he forwarded his hand and she gave her hand to him. He slowly slided the ring into her finger. A soft smile made its way on both of their lips. Ravi also made him wear the ring. Now they were officially engaged the thought itself made their hearts flutter with unknown emotions.

Yo Yo Honey Singh

The spotlight fell on preeta who swayed her body to the beats. Bela and Shivanya also joined her.

Suno kal raat ki kahani
Pee li red wine maine purani
Lakh roka tha yaaron ne
Ke na kar tu manmaani

Karan Mahir and Ritik also danced looking at their girls.

Mili mujhe ek apsara
Kehndi mere kol aa zara
Mujhko ye tu bata
Kya tera dil hai laapata

Preeta moved in front of karan and he held her hands and pulled her closer. He ran his fingers on the outline of her face. She

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Trio pulled their girls to them and moved their body to the beats.

Nainon mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye
Oh madam teri chal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is-se zyada kya kahun

Preeta ran her hands on her sideline of her body and winked at karan. He placed his hand on his heart pouting a kiss to her.

Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Karan went to shiva and hit his shoulders with him. Shiva glared at him but karan shrugged.

Mundey kudiyan sab rall mil jayenge
Hoke crazy jab floor pe aayenge
Sare mil ke note udayenge
Zoom kar karke video banwayenge

Karan sat beside shiva on the sofa while preeta sat beside Ravi. Both looked at each other and winked. They pushed each other from both side.

Sare hain yaar aaj saare hain cousin
Let's celebrate pre wedding shagun
Dhundhta hoon main bhi dil woh kunwara
Jiske liye lagge dil ki lagan

Ravia and shiva clashed and looked at each other lost. Preeta and karan winked at each other and went from there.

Kaiyon ke aaj honge rishte pakke
Jinke ho rahe hain nain matakke
Tu bhi ankh seedhi mere utte rakhe
Dass ki kariye

They pulled shiva and Ravi from their trance and went to the stage. Shiva nodded in no while karan slapped his forehead and pushed him. he clashed with ravi but she held him.

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye
Nainon mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Karan and preeta hi-fied and again danced around them. Ravi made shiva stand properly and they glared at their siblings.

Oh madam teri chal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is-se zyada kya kahun
Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Ravi looked around being shocked as shiva danced to the tunes. Karan gave a victory smile to preeta who showed him an all right sign.

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Shiva came to Ravi and hit his shoulder with her. She pointed her fingers to him but he held them and kissed it. She widened her eyes and pushed him and went away.

Dheere kaho kaun joote chhipayega
Jo bhi chhipayega woh chhittar khayega
Super se upar mahaul banana hai
Bua phufad ji ko bhi nachana hai
Pura pura masti pe zor rahega
Pee lo, koyi kuchh na kahega

This time shiva was shocked to see her dancing like a diva. She came to him and poked his chest with her elbow. He stumbled a bit but ravi held him pulling him to her.

Punjabi wedding mein ladkiyan pat'ti hain
Daru chalti hai, khuli bat'ti hai
Daru chali hai to door tak jayegi
Catering wale ki shaamat aayegi

Soon all joined the dance.

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye

Shiva looked at ravi who was dancing freely without a worry letting down her hairs.

After the dance Ravi was going to get water when someone came and pinned her to the wall. She was shocked at first and was about to scream but soon recognized the person to be shiva. He smiled and removed his hands.

"What is this?" she snapped at him.

He just shrugged and leaned closer to her. Her breath hitched seeing him to close. He brought his mouth to her ears and whispered softly. "I didn't knew you dance so well."

His words were done and he placed a soft sensual kiss on her earlobe. She shivered and he sucked it a bit before moving away. He saw her eyes closed and smiled. He raised his hand and rubbed her cheeks a bit as they took the color of blush. He smiled and leaned forward pecking her cheek and then went away.

Raviopened her eyes to sense no movement and saw him going. She blushed hard andran from there.

well read my new story "Beyhadh" An office romance story but with a major twist. There ravi will be the dominating one.