I Love You

Hoseok's POV

I grinned at her in agreement and walked closer as I cupped her cheek in my hand, caressing her skin smoothly. I'm so ready, I've been waiting for a good while now to tell her I love you and nothing or no one will stop us tonight. "Hey?" she asked confused, I stared at her bright blue eyes for a moment before answering."I........ I love you"

Layla first looked shocked but she slid her hand up my chest and around my neck, pulling me down to meet her lips. I gently kissed her at first so she would still sense what's happening to her as I picked her up and took her to my bedroom. She started giggling during the kiss. I laid her down on the bed slowly and deepen the kiss. My heart was pounding in happiness and I just wanna rip her clothes off.

I pulled away for a second to look at her face and she was all red and blushing so hard. She really looked one of those cotton candies specially the pink one where you kiss them lightly and they tern all red...... Sweet.

"Well we'll see who's blushing," I told her before kissing her passionately with heat. I happened to know the difference on how to make love with girl and how to just plainly fuck a girl and tonight, I wouldn't just fuck her like some slut, I will make her feel special and I will savour it.

Layla's POV

I don't know what to expect since it's my first time and I'm pretty nervous about it. It can be the most amazing experience or the worst but I'm just hoping for the best since Hoseok is a "professional" as I liked to call it cause he had so much experience, he knows what he's doing.

He kissed me hard till I was gasping for breath then he moved to my neck, softly nibbling on my skin. Hoseok pulled away slightly to pull my shirt above my head, caressing my stomach smoothly as I gaze at him with admiration.

He slid my skirt off my hips, leaving me barely naked as he continued stripping me off. I arched my back slightly so he could unclasped my bra, pulling it out of the way as he sucked on my breast that got me moaning. Everything was so gentle and slow, it's making me dizzy. I'm used to Hoseok being rough with me, kissing me aggressively but he said he wouldn't rush anything tonight and damn am I craving him. Every minute that pass just makes me want him more and more desperately and the anticipation is killing me.

Hoseok moved back to my jaw, going from left to right as he planted kisses all over my neck. He paused on my sensitive spot and sucked roughly that made me moan out loud. Fuck did that sting. He pulled away and glanced at, what I'm guessing, a love mark, and wickedly grin.

I don't know how long I'll have to wait for him to make love to me cause I'm getting eager and horny and I just want him. Hoseok definitely turned me into a slut and I surprisingly like being his slut. Or me myself don't know who I am?

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as our pace was slow and slid the fabric off his torso. I brushed my fingers behind his back, feeling every contour of his muscle flex under my touch as he covered me with his kisses from head to toe. He's taking his sweet time with me. I let out a soft moan when I felt his hot breath right below my naval and my tummy cringed. I want him to touch me, make me feel good since he always have, make me scream like he wanted me to.

Hoseok slid my underwear off my legs slowly, taking in the sight of me as I bit my bottom lip. Hunger and desire was clear in his eyes and I swallowed cause no one would stop him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down, kissing him deeply as I fumble with his belt and jeans, pushing them down using my feet to get it off. He kicked it out of the way and moved back with a groan against my lips.

Hoseok softly caressed my legs, moving up and down that made me shiver until he reached my inner thighs as he ran his finger through my middle. He slowly rubbed against me at first and I moaned, breathing out heavily then I felt his finger slipped inside of me that made me gasp. He slid his fingers in and out of me slowly and heat rushed through my body, I was heating up. "So fucking warm, so wet for me," he grinned adding pressure against my cliit but it was still slow, I groaned. I was gonna come when Hoseok pulled away and I got frustrated at the lost of contact. Is this what making love feels like? cause I'm not liking it. I frowned deeply but then felt his tongue lick through me, my face relaxed and I heave in and out of breaths.