Invisible

Hoseok's POV

She's invisible, but still more than invisible. When something is invisible you at least notice that there is an empty space there. If she was ugly I would have noticed her in class. If she was beautiful I would have noticed her too. Tall or short, heavy or skinny, if there was anything distinguishabe about her I would have noticed her. The problem is that she's not in the least bit noticable. She's a heaping mound of mediocrity who's very presence screams "don't notice me," except that kind of screaming draws attention to me.

"Quite the little chatter box, aren't you?" I ask her when I notice the silence grow. My tone is soft and playful. I look her straight in the eyes.

Her eyes are the color of oceanic blue edged with a deep forest-green. Sometimes the two colors seem to swirl together like moss creeping over rich soil. Her feline features somehow match her personality; silent and alert but unnoticed.

She turns her back to me and walks towards the bottles of perfume on the wooden shelf to distract herself from me. "Maybe I don't feel like talking to you," she throws me an attitude. Oh, she's a brat.

She sprays the tester perfume on her wrists and smells it. I slowly walk over to her, completely out of my mind.

She gasps lightly when I grab her tiny wrist and bring it up to my face; smelling the sweet fragrance of the perfume. My lips brush against her skin. She holds her breath as the tingles spread around her now trembling body. My eyes are locked onto hers and I can feel her pulse quicken.

"What's wrong with you," her voice croaks out. "You have a girlfriend." She tries to yank her arm away, but my grip is strong. I know she's aroused. I can smell it.

"Can I tell you the truth?" I say, as I lean in closer to her so I can lower my voice even more. "I'm not really someone to fall in love with."

There's a flirtatious, light-heartedness about my comment that has a double meaning that I hate to admit. I hate to admit that I feel attracted to this mediocre, loserish hippie girl.

"I've struggled to settle down with one woman. I've tried in the past, but I always end up doing something naughty, if you know what I mean," I whisper, leaning in closer until she backs up against the wall. "It was never my intention to hurt my girls; I genuinely did care for them. It's just when I have a gorgeous woman, with a body to die for in front of me, a bit like now for instance, I find it hard to control myself."

Everything is heightened; her eyes are fixed into my powerful, lust-filled gaze. The smell of my aftershave seems to be pulling her towards me; reminding her of the enticing waft of a freshly baked pie in the cartoons we used watch as a kid.

"How flattering," she says in a mocking tone, but I sense her heart rate increasing. Not so good at hiding.

"You bite off more than you can chew, you know that?"

"You don't intimidate me, Hoseok," she says with all the confidence in the world. "Mind your own fucking business." There is a smirk on her face that rubs me the wrong way and it takes a good deal of restraint on my part not to wipe it from her face right then and there.

"Do you need a reminder of proper etiquette?" I ask her. "You can't talk to me like that."

To add insult to injury, she rolls her eyes. "Me? Nah, it isn't my fault that you've got a stick up your ass today. Maybe you need some adjustments yourself, huh?" she taps my chest with her hand and walks away.

Just another display of her defiance. I know that with each exaggerated step that bounces her ass she's silently wishing I'd snatch her wrist and bend her over my knee.

A/N Follow me on Instagram
hisbluelavender

I'll be really honoured if anyone reads my story hope you guys like it....... 💜