572 END

Chapter 572 The Wedding in the Extra World (End)

Shen Hao and Xie Yuze did what they said they would do. After all the elders had finished the welcome party for sisters Xiyao and Leyou, the two brothers acted together.

After discussing the countermeasures, the brothers immediately went straight to the destination "Mo Yao Villa".

A villa covering an area of ​​up to 300 acres of land was a commemorative gift from Jun Jinmo to his daughter-in-law on the tenth anniversary of his marriage to Shen Yao.

This villa is full of modern concepts inside and out. Moreover, whether it is design or decoration, it is very luxurious. The total cost is as high as 5.2 billion. There are clubs, farms, training grounds, skyscrapers, swimming pools, shooting ranges, etc. Wait

Of course, Shen Miao also gave Jun Jinmo the 10th anniversary commemorative gift, that is, the 350-acre piece of land next to Miyao Villa, which she bought and built a manor for her family, A Jin, named "" Moya's House"!

The two huge manors made the people of the entire imperial capital red with envy, and also made many young talents and wealthy daughters want to marry the son of the Jun family, marry the son of the Jun family.

No, when Shen Hao and Xie Yuze arrived at the manor one after the other, they saw Uncle Fu and Ma Liu sent a large number of people to visit.

Seeing the two handsome young men getting out of the car, Liu Ma immediately greeted them with a loving smile, "Xiaohao and Yuze are here! Come in, the young master and young lady, as well as the old man and the three young ladies are all at home. Woolen cloth."

"Grandpa Fu, Grandma Liu!" Shen Hao and Xie Yuze called out to the two elders politely, and then the two stepped into the manor.

Zheng Yaozu looked at the two young people who entered Yingguang, and said with a smile, "Yuze, don't you and Xiaohao need to go to the institute today?"

"Grandpa Zeng, there is nothing important at the research institute recently, so we both took a break." The brothers responded in unison.

Shen Yao looked at Shen Hao and Xie Yuze with dark eyes. The two little boys from those days have now grown into calm men who stand side by side with the godfather of scientific research.

Their brows were full of maturity and steadiness, their expressions were cold, and there was a cold cold light in their eyes, and their hands had developed scientific and technological achievements one after another.

For a time, she was filled with emotion, and she never thought that the two weak and helpless, a boy who remained confident and sunny after being bullied, and a little boy who was cold and indifferent to the world, all became powerful and possessed A powerful man with absolute power.

The identity and status of the two of them cannot be underestimated in the entire world!

Just when Shen Yao was sinking into his memories, Jun Jinmo's voice full of coldness sounded at this moment, "What are you doing here today?"

The man's eyes were flickering with cold light, and his expression was even more terrifyingly cold, and his whole body was full of icy aura.

Hearing this, Shen Hao and Xie Yuze looked at each other, then he adjusted his breathing, stood up straight and said, "Uncle, aunt, I like Xi Yao, and I want to marry her, please agree!"

Zheng Yaozu was stunned when he heard this, and even the movement of drinking tea stopped there.

His eyes stared straight at Shen Hao, unbelievable, since when did this little guy fall in love with his great-granddaughter?