151-160

Chapter 151, Open the Scum Mode 3

Lei Yu was stunned by Shen Yao, his face turned to one side, and his mind was still buzzing.

Lei Yu stood so stupidly with a trace of blood flowing from the corner of his mouth. He never dreamed that this woman would dare to hit him.

I even wondered why a woman who looked thin and weak could have such powerful hand strength.

With just two slaps, he slapped his ears, his eyes shone with stars, and his face was even more painful.

Seeing her brother being beaten by the woman, Lei Ping's eyes were coldly scratched towards Shen Yao, and said coldly, "Do you know who you beat? A mainlander who dares to come to Hong Kong to beat someone, who is it? Give you the courage?"

Since her dad became the detective, the identity of her and her brother has also improved. Where did they go, weren't they flattered?

But today, just for a while, not only did the cousin hurt Jun Shao, but also her brother was beaten by the mainland sister.

Seeing such a scene, she couldn't help wondering whether they didn't choose a good day when they went out today, so they were unlucky again and again.

"Of course I gave it." Jun Jinmo raised his eyes indifferently and glanced at her, with a faint expression, "Isn't it just a detective's daughter? It's amazing? It's his honor to be beaten by my family, it hurts my Yao's hand. I haven't asked him to settle the account yet, but you started to rush."

Afterwards, he spread out Shen Yao's palms if something happened, and gently squeezed her.

Lei Ping almost vomited blood when she heard Jun Jinmo's words. Her brother's face was swollen like that. This young man didn't feel guilty at all, but still said it was her brother's honor?

Looking at Jun Jinmo who was blowing his palms at the group of Shen Yao, Lei Ping flushed and gritted her teeth, "Doesn't you think you're too defiant? You are rich, but the rich people in Hong Kong City are the same." Quite a lot, it's better not to be too arrogant."

Shen Yao picked up the corner of his mouth and snapped his fingers and said, "Congratulations, you are right. My family A Jin really didn't put you in the eye. He is so conceited, what can you do to him?"

After speaking, she smiled at Lei Ping.

Seeing the other party's face was distorted with anger, Shen Yao smiled more and more happily as if he was about to eat her.

She found that the tolerance of these people was too low. At the beginning, they couldn't stand it anymore. Then how can they play later?

Lei Ping yelled directly, "Shut up, there is no place for you to speak here yet, hurry back to your mainland, Hong Kong city is not something you can come to."

This woman is all to blame. If it weren't for her, Master Jun wouldn't treat his cousin like this, it was all the woman's fault.

When she went back, she told them to tell her uncle and asked them to find a way to solve this obnoxious woman. In that case, Jun Shao would accept her cousin.

Shen Yao's eyes swept over Lei Ping a few times. This little girl was dressed very gorgeously, but her brain was particularly awkward, and she seemed a bit silly and stupid.

She blinked, and smiled slyly at Lei Ping, "Miss Sister, I still don't know how to write scrolling, or you can roll down from here now, so you can give me a demonstration, what do you think?"

When Lei Ping heard this, she stared at Shen Yao with ferocious eyes, and shouted angrily, "You just got out, you stinky woman, why are you so vicious that you want me to get out of here."