551-560

Chapter 551 Pregnant Again

Although Shen Yao said that she was fine and the smile on her face was sweet, Jun Jinmo's body still couldn't relax, her heart was so high that she even slowed down her breathing consciously.

Feeling that his A Jin's body was still stiff, and his hands were shaking so much, seeing this, Shen Yao's heart was suddenly smashed into a ball, and she couldn't care about the strangeness on her stomach.

She hurriedly held Jun Jinmo's face, kissed him on the face, and said with a gentle smile, "Do you feel it? Isn't it particularly straight, I'm fine, really. Do you believe me? "

Jun Jinmo immediately asked nervously, "Is it really okay?"

"Well, it really can't be real anymore." Shen Yao nodded with a smile, "I, not only is there nothing, but my physical condition is surprisingly good. It's like my body has been re-washed inside and out. Once again, to be reborn."

After speaking, she looked down at her stomach, and saw that the two lights were much lighter in color than before, as if they would disappear in the next second.

Shen Yao couldn't help thinking, what a good day is today?

First, there was an extra door in the space, and then her stomach was surrounded by two strange rays of light.

The problem is that these two rays of light, one color and one black, did not cause any harm to her, and they were still nourishing her body.

Seriously, she thought it was too surprising, too surprising to even be able to fathom.

When Jun Jinmo heard what she said, his brows were instantly wrinkled. He clasped Shen Yao's wrist and put his fingers on it.

However, after his fingers caught Shen Yao's pulse, the pair of brows that had been wrinkled to the point of pinching a mosquito instantly recovered. 

A look of astonishment flashed in Jun Jinmo's eyes. In order to make sure he didn't take the wrong pulse, he quickly checked it again with his spiritual power.

When he saw the two small pieces of flesh and blood in his Ayao's belly, he believed it was a fact. Unexpectedly, after three years, he and Ayao welcomed two more babies.

Shen Yao looked at the man who was frowning tightly one second with a worried face, but the next second he smiled happily, and that delicate face became more and more charming because of his smile.

Seeing this, she couldn't help blinking, so what's the situation? Could it be that Ajin just checked his pulse and discovered something serious?

""

Thinking of this, Shen Yao suddenly opened her mouth wide. Since there are a lot of things going on in the company recently, she is busy meeting and adjusting the operation of the company all day, and she didn't even notice that her good friend was not here.

Furthermore, Jun Jinmo has been keeping track of her special days over the past few years. He knows better than his client what day of the month is.

And last week, her family A Jin went on a business trip abroad and didn't come back until yesterday, so her good friend this month was forgotten by her.

Shen Yao grabbed Jun Jinmo's hands suddenly, and asked him with a surprised smile in his eyes, "A Jin, are we going to have a baby again?"

Jun Jinmo immediately nodded happily and confirmed her idea, "Slim, in another nine months, we will have two more children, and you are pregnant with twins this time."

Shen Yao's eyes instantly widened because of his words, and bright stars naturally appeared in them.

She smiled and said, "Really? If there are two, wouldn't it be in response to Xianjun Wangyou's words, we are destined to have six babies in this life?"