101-110

Chapter 101 Preliminary Ideas, Xiaobaicai Shen Qiu

In the early morning, Shen Yao stood outside his courtyard, watching the slowly rising sun!

The village has begun to get busy, and the chimneys on the roofs of every house are gradually emitting white smoke.

Already on the road, you can see the villagers leading the farm tools to work, and many girls, carrying a basket on their backs to the mountains to find wild vegetables.

They were wearing clothes covered with patches, and the fabrics were washed white and fragile. If they were pulled gently, the clothes they were wearing might shatter into strips, and their feet were all worn out straw sandals.

Moreover, everyone is extremely thin, and their bones are terribly thin. It is estimated that the wind blows a little bit bigger, the kind that can blow them down.

Seeing them like this, Shen Yao once again sighed for her good luck, and let her wear this body instead of wearing it into a family with the best quality, all patriarchal family.

Not every girl can be as lucky as the original owner and Shen Qiu, born in a family without patriarchal sons, with cheerful parents, and allow them to go to school and learn about culture.

The girls in the village, they cannot go to the school they dream of, nor have the opportunity to learn knowledge and thus change their destiny.

For these girls, starting from being able to walk, they will be forced to work by their parents or grandma.

They wake up earlier than the chickens, sleep later than anyone else, have endless work every day, and can't eat a bite of hot rice.

If the task of the day is not completed, it is very likely that the result will be a severe beating.

Shen Yao sighed, and certain thoughts in her heart became firmer. She felt that this era was really unfair.

Why can't girls get fair treatment? What's wrong with them when they are young?

Walking on the way to Uncle Shen's house, looking at the rice seedlings in the farmland, rice ears were growing, and the corn stalks in the field were also covered with corn cobs.

Because of the heavy rain in May, the crops in the field were waiting for the timely rain. Therefore, the overall situation is not bad, and the villagers can slightly relieve the famine/drought this year.

Shen Yao met Shen Guoqing and Shen Lichun at the door and took the lead in saying hello, "Uncle! Brother!"

"Hey~" Shen Guoqing nodded in response, and said kindly, "Yaoer, sit in the house."

Shen Lichun grinned with big white teeth, and smiled a little silly, "Yaoyao, I haven't seen you back for a long time, are you okay in the city?"

He looked at Shen Yao, who was standing in front, and found that he hadn't seen him for a while, and that this girl had grown a lot taller. This height was considered the first in the village.

"Big brother, I'm fine." Shen Yao smiled lightly, and followed the two into the yard.

The sun has already risen at this time, but I dare not stay outside for too long. It is not too late to say anything if I enter the house.

"Xiaoyao, come here and sit down."

Shen Qiu saw Shen Yao who walked in, waved his hands happily at her, patted the bench she was sitting on, and signaled Shen Yao to come and be next to her.

Xu Dani put down the soles of her shoes and beckoned to Shen Yao happily, "Yaoyao, come here, madam, let me see if you have any flesh."

"Auntie, I haven't seen you for a while, auntie is several years younger!"