451-460

Chapter 451 Investigation

So, Zhou Lingling looked at Shen Yao, who was appetite, and asked, "Yao, are you pregnant with a baby?"

"Well, yes!" Shen Yao didn't hide it, nodded and gave the answer.

Speaking of the baby, her voice softened unconsciously, and the smile in her eyes became brighter.

"Congratulations!" Zhou Lingling smiled knowingly and sincerely sent her blessings. After that, she smiled and discussed with the little sisters, "Yaoyao, can you reserve the place of your baby godmother for me?"

"No problem." Shen Yao raised her eyes to look at Zhou Lingling, with meaning in her eyes, then she put up four fingers and said with a smile, "However, there are four babies in my family. It depends on whose godmother you want to be. ."

Upon hearing this, Zhou Lingling was stunned for a moment, and then asked in astonishment, "Four babies pregnant?"

Her little sister is too good, right?

Once the Four Treasures, this gene is really not so powerful!

"Yes!" Shen Yao nodded and smiled like a moon. She stared at Zhou Lingling and said with a smile, "Lingling, you have to prepare four gifts! When you gave birth to Xiaohua, I gave a red envelope. But after a few months, you will have to get back four copies. Do you feel that you are at a disadvantage?"

Zhou Lingling couldn't help but glanced at her, and raised her hand to cover her heart, pretending to be heartache, "It's okay if you don't say it, but I suddenly felt like I was losing a lot of money."

After speaking, she herself laughed first.

Zhou Lingling found that she was always unable to stand still in front of her young girl. Every time she saw the impeccably beautiful face of the little sister, she couldn't help breaking her work.

Alas, it is undeniable that the little sisters are too good-looking, which is also a headache.

Because that pretty face is so attractive, even girls like them can't resist her personality charm.

Mother Xu smiled lovingly, and asked Shen Yao with concern, "Have you done some of the children's little clothes? If you haven't done it, just leave it to me."

Before, she heard Lingling talk about it, saying that Shen Yao's mother-in-law did not have a reliable family member, and she is pregnant with a child. After a month or two, her belly will gradually grow bigger, and it will be very difficult to do things.

So Wang Yunhe wanted to take over the sewing of children's clothes, so that Shen Yao would be relaxed. Anyway, she usually has nothing to do except bring Xiaohua.

What's more, the other party is still the benefactor of their family, and he can help share something within his capacity, and he can feel at ease.

Although she just met Shen Yao today, this little girl is very cute, looks good, has a very gentle temper, treats others generously, and does not cheat at all.

Especially when she laughed, that sweet smile can instantly melt people's hearts.

Therefore, Wang Yunhe likes this kind little girl in his heart.

Shen Yao shook his head and said with a smile, "Auntie, no need, my mother, two aunts, and a few sister-in-laws sewed many clothes and shoes and socks, which are enough to wear."

She did not exaggerate, nor did she dislike Xu's mother's craftsmanship.

But there are so many people making clothes at home. Before, she wanted to sew some clothes for the little cub by herself, but her mother and aunts stopped them.