291-300

Chapter 291 Home

Thinking of the old man at home, Zheng Chengdong couldn't help sighing lightly.

His grandfather is so troublesome, just like a child, he likes to show off new things with other grandfathers.

As soon as he saw what his old friend had bought newly, or who had married a granddaughter-in-law first, he immediately couldn't sit still.

Faced with the old man who wanted his grandson-in-law and great-grandson all day long, these brothers almost couldn't remember how they came over the past six months.

Zheng Chengdong raised his hand and squeezed his forehead, his words were full of helplessness, "Little sister, you also know our grandfather's temperament, he is too impatient, it seems like a little bit later, our brothers will not be able to marry a wife."

He really didn't understand what the grandfather of the family was anxious about.

I'm only twenty years old, so it's a good time to fight for my career.

But the elders in the family have to rush to get him into a family, as if no one wants him for two or three years at night.

In fact, there are many soldiers or special jobs, because they are usually too busy and can't spare time to talk about the object. In addition, there are few women in contact with work, and they are finally dragged into their thirties. Just married.

Besides, this kind of situation is not rare, so the elders in the family really don't have to catch their brothers all day long.

What's more, it's not that they don't want to get married, they just want to get along with them, one or two years later.

Shen Yao patted Zheng Chengdong on the shoulder, showing a light smile, cheering and encouraging him, "We are going to stay in Shenjiacun for a month. At that time, if the fourth brother thinks it is suitable, we will settle down first."

"You, ghost!" Zheng Chengdong couldn't help tapping her forehead, feeling helpless and funny.

Seeing Shen Yao's eyes staring straight at him, his eyes flashed with starlight.

Zheng Chengdong couldn't help laughing softly, and nodded in response, "Okay, I must think about it during this time. Is my little girl satisfied with this answer?"

What can I do, who makes me the only little girl in the family.

These older brothers, apart from unconditionally pampering them, really reluctant to see the disappointed expression on her face.

Coupled with the fact that the other party is still pretty classmates, the four of them usually get along well and have a good relationship.

If they can really become a family, then there is no need to worry about the contradictions and getting along between the two of them.

In addition, he always wants to get married. If he and Zhou Qi are really connected, then it would not be a good thing to settle down earlier.

Hearing his words, Shen Yao instantly raised a bright smile.

"You're pretty, you can have dinner." Shen Qiu arranged the bowls and chopsticks, and shouted at the two people who were sitting there talking.

Shen Yao responded, and got up with Zheng Chengdong and walked to the edge of the big stone where the food was placed.

Zheng Chengdong took a bowl of rice and chopsticks to Shen Yao, and then helped her pick some vegetables into the bowl.

Seeing her bowl full of food, Shen Yao couldn't help but smile. She felt that her fourth brother was taking care of herself as a child.