91-100

Chapter 91 Old Fox vs. Black-bellied Boss, Who Wins? Who loses?

Zheng Chengye felt a little sympathetic to his grandfather when he heard this.

It seems that every time he fights against Jinmo, it is his old man who fails in the end.

Zheng Chengyi took the corner of Jun Jinmo's clothes and said sweetly, "Brother Jinmo, don't worry, Xiaoyi will help you buy grandpa, so that you can marry sister-in-law home!"

"Okay, then Xiao Yi will have to work hard!" After hearing the little guy's words, Jun Jinmo picked up the corner of his mouth and chuckled lightly.

"Xiao Yi, that's grandpa's granddaughter. You should be called sister, not sister-in-law."

Zheng Chengye looked at the little brother who was making trouble there, and said with a headache. If the old man heard what Xiao Yi said, he would have fainted directly.

Before Zheng Chengyi could speak to him, he was interrupted by two people coming in from outside.

"Hiss~ It really hurts me. I was really smashed by your scam today. It doesn't matter if you say your mouth likes to open a scoop, why you have to pull me up."

At this time Song Zixuan walked in from the outside, and he complained to Tang Yunhao behind him as he walked, there was a black green at the corner of his mouth, obviously because he was beaten by the old man.

"Woo~ Zixuan, I'm a lot worse than you. Grandpa Zheng was a bit too cruel today, and almost killed me."

Tang Yunhao limped behind him, the bruise on his face was several times that of Song Zixuan, and he complained in a low voice.

"Boy, I think you two haven't been trained enough, so you have the strength to complain here."

Zheng Yaozu walked behind with his hands folded, and when he heard Tang Yunhao muttering there, he shouted at the two of them.

Tang Yunhao and Song Zixuan both shuddered several times at the same time. They were both startled by the father's words, and immediately found a place to sit down and dare not say anything.

Jun Jinmo turned his head to look at Zheng Yaozu, with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and said, "Master, they have been drilled by you for so long, and your anger has disappeared when you want to come, so can you sit down and talk now?"

Zheng Yaozu stared at him bitterly, this stinky boy was cold all over, what's so good about him, his precious granddaughter was not too rare for him, so he was taken away by the stinky boy in front of him.

"Hmph~ Old man, I just don't agree, what can you do with me?" Zheng Yaozu said proudly, turning his head to one side, dazed not to talk to Jun Jinmo.

Jun Jinmo looked at him with a gleam of light in his eyes, and slowly said, "Actually, it doesn't matter if you disagree with your old colleagues. If I'm here, I won't force it."

"You stinky boy, that's my precious granddaughter of Zheng Yaozu. You don't want the old man to attend the engagement ceremony of your dear granddaughter. What is your peace of mind."

Zheng Yaozu jumped his feet with anger at what he said. He slapped the coffee table vigorously, pointed at Jun Jinmo and cursed, and kept shooting at him.

Jun Jinmo was not angry either, and said with a chuckle, "Old man, of course I and Yaoyao are looking forward to attending to help her support, but I think you have been making tantrums here, and I thought it was the granddaughter that the old man is not rare."

"Smelly boy, what are you talking about, huh?" Zheng Yaozu roared at him angrily.

He felt that this stinky boy was here specifically to curb him. Is this still human? Why don't you care about his precious granddaughter? It's just nonsense.