61-70

Chapter 61 Life Has to Continue

Unconsciously, the grandfather and them have left Jiang City for a month.

And Shen Yao had a very fulfilling life every day, and there was no time to think about anything else.

In addition to studying, she occasionally sends grain to the textile factory sister Zhang, and also takes time to go to Jiang City to deliver goods to the black market over there.

Of course, she sometimes trades supplies with other people. In the past month, she has made a lot of money and exchanged some old items. Now her small vault has grown a lot. Every time she looks at her own small vault, She is very happy.

What is most worth mentioning is that after her hard work during this period, Shen Qiu's performance has finally been improved.

However, as far as Shen Qiu is concerned, she has almost died recently. Not to mention all kinds of tutoring every day, she has to be dragged by Shen Yao to practice martial arts. The reason is that she has self-defense skills so that she can better protect her sisters.

Therefore, for the past month, she has been so busy every day, she will be punished by Shen Yao to do test papers for a little bit of laziness, which makes her dream of studying all kinds of questions at night, and it drives her crazy.

"Yaoyao, I'm dying, I'm really too tired, you can do it well, please forgive me today."

Shen Qiu slumped on the chair and pretended to be dead, saying that she didn't want to get up. She was really going to be dying. How could the physical strength of this young woman be so good? She couldn't even compare 1% of the young woman, and it was too shocking. People.

Shen Yao looked at the person lying on the chair. This girl had suffered her recently. She was tortured by herself every day, and she even clenched her teeth to persevere. She was tired until today.

She took Shen Qiu's hand and helped her press it for a while, "Sister Xiao Qiu, your physical strength has been exercised for a month. Why is it still so bad? It seems that you need to strengthen training in the future."

Shen Qiu's eyes widened when she heard this, and she looked like she couldn't believe it. Hearing that this is still human, why does she have poor physical strength? Can their physical strength be comparable?

She said without love: "Yaoyao, just kill me directly, and if you increase your training like this, sooner or later I will be ruined by you."

She really didn't want to live anymore, this Xiaoyao man was too scary, it was even scarier than the devil, with a sister with such a good individual strength, she felt that she was really a scum.

Shen Yao saw the other party's grieved expression and comforted her aloud, "Sister Xiaoqiu, actually, it's not as scary as you think. Think about it, wait for you to exercise, so when we go to the sea market, if we meet someone or something dangerous, so you have the ability to protect yourself."

She also knew that martial arts was very tiring at the beginning. She still remembered that when she started martial arts at the age of five in her previous life, she was crying, but then she gradually got used to it and liked it.

"Okay, I see Yaoyao, I will definitely try my best to persevere, and when I get done, I won't hold back you when I go out in the future." Shen Qiu showed a firm face.

She knew that she was all good intentions, and it was for her sake. If she had the skills to defend herself, she would be able to protect herself no matter what she encountered in the future. There was no need to be the same as before, and she would not know what to do when she encountered things.