391-400

Chapter 391 Gift Moments

Seeing the other party's uneasy expression, Shen Yao couldn't help rolling her eyes.

A group of guys who are greedy for life and fear of death know that they are stammering at this time. Then, when they did evil before, why did they go there?

Isn't it possible that the brain watts at that time?

Hearing the voice of the general, everyone gradually slowed down, and then their eyes fell on the faces of Jun Jinmo and Shen Yao.

At this time, everyone discovered that the two people standing there were not Osmond from the Welsh family, but pure Chinese.

"You Chinese are so arrogant, aren't you afraid that our country will send troops to directly bombard your country?" At this time, the leader of country r stared at them with gloomy eyes and warned angrily.

The expressions of Moyao CP were very synchronized. Hearing the threat from each other, they directly gave him a look of contempt.

The two of them had arms around themselves, and the old god was standing outside the door, looking at the leader of country r like a fool.

"Do you think you have a chance to get out alive after you enter here?" After a few minutes, Shen Yao said slowly, "How, as the supreme ruler of country r, I believe you should be better than any other in the situation here. Everyone needs to be familiar."

"What do you mean?" One of the high-ranking generals was stimulated by her words, and asked directly with a trembling body.

"I mean you want your life!" Jun Jinmo's deep voice suddenly sounded, "Before you suffer, let's say hello to your companions."

After speaking, he went to drag a thick rope next to him.

The few people tied up in a string were suddenly Aoki Ozuo, Yiteng Muzi, and Nakata Gangman.

Jun Jinmo took out a rough iron needle and stabbed several people at random twice.

Within a few seconds, several people were screaming in pain, and they opened their eyes from their lethargy in an instant.

"What do you want to do? You bombed our family and killed our family. Isn't this enough to relieve you?"

Aoki Taizuo realized that he could make a sound, and suddenly yelled at the two demons in front of him.

Now that they have nothing at all, why are these two people still reluctant to let them go?

The Nakata bandit man stared at the couple, if he could, he wished to rush over and die with them now.

It was because of that woman that made him inhuman, a ghost, and finally lost everything.

Yi Teng Muzi's eyes were full of poisonous light, and he cursed Shen Yao and Jun Jinmo viciously, "You rush to kill, even the innocent, you will definitely die in the end."

"Heh, these words seem to be more suitable for you, right." Shen Yao smiled coldly, and replied sarcastically.

She didn't pay attention to Yiteng Muzi's words at all.

If it is a bad thing to eliminate harm for the people, who would dare to do it in the future?

Afterwards, she said to Jun Jinmo, "A Jin, let's start."

Upon hearing this, Jun Jinmo nodded.

He threw a few people from Aoki Dazuo into the iron house, and then locked the door tightly with five big brand new locks.