351-360

Chapter 351 Zheng Chengye's Worries

Shen Yao walked through the woods and walked in front of Zheng Chengye. The first thing that caught her eyes was the wounded elder brother.

His military uniform was covered in blood stains, and his face was as pale as white paper, even though he was leaning on a tree trunk to rest, and he seemed okay.

However, she knew very well in her heart that all this was just a superficial phenomenon, and it was Zheng Chengye who had been supporting it all the time in order to set an example for the members of their team.

According to his current physical condition, if he doesn't have the support of medicine anymore, it will take a long time to wait for him.

Seeing this scene, Shen Yao did not dare to think further, she knew that such a result would be beyond the reach of everyone in the Zheng family.

Now Xiao Doudou is only half a year old, and his eldest brother and his sister-in-law have only been married for less than two years. If something happens to his elder brother at this juncture, what will happen to his grandfather, what about his parents, sister-in-law and Xiao Doudou?

The news that Jun Qi brought back during the day, grandpa said that everything was fine at home, and the eldest brother did not go on a mission, but what about the facts?

Seeing this scene, Shen Yao still doesn't understand. The reason why his grandfather would say that is just because he doesn't want her to worry about it, and he doesn't want to cause her trouble.

It is estimated that when Jun Qi called back to the country, his old man had already known about Zheng Chengye's injury, or knew more specifically.

He told himself and A Jin not to worry about the family, he just wanted them to relax outside, and didn't want them to abandon her and Jun Jinmo's original plan because of the Zheng family.

The old man's hard work, how could she not know.

She had known and got along with the old man for so many years, she should have thought of his temperament long ago.

This time, I was negligent.

If Jun Qi reported on the situation in the morning, if he could think more about it, maybe the eldest brother would not suffer such a serious injury.

Seeing Zheng Chengye's efforts to restrain the painful expression, Shen Yao felt guilty, and tears fell from her eyes unconsciously.

She clenched her fists and felt uncomfortable in her heart.

Jun Jinmo, who had just closed his eyes, opened his eyes instantly when he heard the movement, and saw his wife's hands suddenly clenched into fists, and countless tears slipped into her clothes from the corners of her eyes.

His eyes darkened, and his heart squeezed into a ball, and he whispered softly, hoping to wake up the comatose little woman, "Ayao, wake up"

Shen Yao heard Jun Jinmo's caring and scared voice, moved his fingertips, and then calmed down.

Because she knew that there were more important things waiting for herself to do at this time, she silently said "I'm sorry!"

"Big Brother~"

Shen Yao tried to scream at Zheng Chengye, but the only answer to him was the cold breeze.

She pursed her lips, stretched out her right hand and handed it to her elder brother. Within two seconds, she saw her hand pass directly over the other's head.

After that, she repeated it several times, but they all had the same effect, Shen Yao felt helpless, and applied for her own guess.

In other words, I can clearly see all the people and things here, even the surrounding plants and trees can be clearly seen, but others can't find her.