*441-450

Chapter 441 Arrangement

"That's good." After hearing this, Shen Yao nodded, raised her eyes to look at the little girl standing not far away, with the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and suggested to her, "Since everything in your house is settled, this time Play in the Imperial Palace for a while before returning to Huacheng."

At this time, she didn't think much.

I thought that Jin Xuan came back with Jun Qi because the last abduction case and the departure of Mrs. Jin brought her spiritual damage, which was unforgettable for a while.

That's why the little girl didn't go back to school for the first time after dealing with the Jin family's affairs, but came to the emperor to relax.

Jin Xuan looked at Shen Yao and showed her a sweet smile.

Afterwards, she raised her hand to spare her hair, and said embarrassingly, "Sister, the seventh brother Jun and I come to Imperial Capital this time. We can only stay for one day, so we have to rush back to Huacheng."

Listening to what she said, Shen Yao blinked, a little unclear.

Have to leave again after just staying in the Imperial City for a day? The little girl runs back and forth like this, but can't stay too long, won't she feel tired like this?

Suddenly, she saw a trace of pink on both sides of Jin Xuan's cheeks. Seeing this situation, for a while, Shen Yao was even more confused.

She couldn't help muttering in her heart, could it be because she stared so fascinated that she stared at the other girl as embarrassed and shy?

"Master, mistress."

Just when Shen Yao was in doubt, Jun Qi walked in, and he walked to Jin Xuan's side and stood shoulder to shoulder with the little girl, and then shouted to the Moya couple.

Upon seeing this, Shen Yao raised her eyes slightly, and then her eyes fell on the two people. She asked with a trace of doubt and disbelief, "What are you two?"

While she was talking, she carefully observed the expressions of Jun Qi and Jin Jinxuan, and saw that the two looked at each other, and then the cheeks of both of them showed a faint blush.

Shen Yao couldn't help thinking, these two people, wouldn't they be the kind of possibility she had guessed?

Hearing Shen Yao's question, Jun Qi knew that he and Jin Jinxuan had exposed flaws, so he took a deep breath and adjusted his state.

Immediately, under the scrutiny of a few pairs of eyes, he said, "Mother, I will make a wedding on the 19th of this month. Please come forward with you and the master to help me raise the kiss."

"Puff cough cough~"

Suddenly, Shen Yao was choked by a mouthful of porridge. She hurriedly swallowed the porridge in her mouth, and gently patted her chest with her hand to relieve the uncomfortable cough.

Looking at his wife's uncomfortable look, Jun Jinmo quickly poured her a glass of warm water, his voice was slightly low, "Drink the water, and ease it."

Shen Yao smiled at him, took a few sips of the boiled water, and when the discomfort in her throat gradually disappeared, she looked up at Jun Qi.

To tell the truth, this news is simply amazing!

Doubi Junqi only went out for a few days, and told them as soon as he came back that he was about to get engaged? Isn't this scary?

Shen Yao slowed down, even though she had a general guess in her heart, she still wanted to check with Jun Qi, lest she guessed wrong and made everyone embarrassed, "Which girl is it?"